What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

I loved breakfast in Japan.
I have a photo of the menu and breakfast from my hotel in Kyoto here.

1 Like

Cool thread, thanks. Bookmarked to read back home.

Booked for Tokyo coming February, brrrr. We like Tokyo, happy to have committed to trip before the “reopening “ was announced.

1 Like

I enjoyed Tokyo in late January!

1 Like

Well that settles what I’d like to have for breakfast and/or lunch today. Now if only I had the ingredients on hand.

Looks awesome.

1 Like

So I take it you’re having the time of your life in Osaka?

Sho’nuff. Hotel room breakfast in Nagoya this morning.

Mini Mart Egg Sando and Asahi for breakie. . Life is Good!! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Today’s zucchini scramble brought to you by cheddar-scallion buttermilk biscuits and gazpacho.

12 Likes

No, I did not have canned Purina dog food for breakfast. That’s mashed taro mixed with sweet potatoes.

7 Likes

Fridge clean-out shrimp fried rice with homemade chili crisp.

8 Likes

Fried egg sandwich with baby swiss, roast beef, and chipotle Tabasco

Roast beef is an underrated breakfast sandwich inclusion!

14 Likes

Leftover pizza from the freezer, re-warmed on a cast iron skillet. There was gazpacho.

7 Likes

Well it’s been awhile since I’ve had purpose to make a significant homemade breakfast, today was the exception to the rule. My/Our beloved NY Giants played today in London (or somewhere over there, @Harters help a yankee out) today. So we had a 9:30am power tailgate. Good year end meal for the outside kitchen before I winterize)

1 whole bacon egg and sharp cheddar sub, I half pork roll half Jimmy Dean’s sausage patty egg and yellow American. Served on a soft crusted Italian bread toasted with seasoned mayo and complimented with ketchup on both sandwiches.

Home-made Chambord’ (handpicked) blueberry sauce homemade blueberry batter pancakes (not pictured) as well as home fried potatoes!!!

GOOD JOB GIANTS!!! (Be well everyone)

17 Likes

Whoa.

If that’s breakfast, I shudder to think what lunch will be.

#MyStomachCriesUncle

Go G-men!

1 Like

Looks like a fantastic tailgate breakfast!

1 Like

A nap

2 Likes

And how about dinners? We miss you on WFD.

3 Likes

Damn. Epic.

1 Like

There was leakage, but was still salvageable and tasty going down.

5 Likes

Scrambled eggs and butternut-squash-potato cakes. There was gazpacho.

6 Likes

Homemade sweet cherry and blueberry vareniki from the freezer, with a couple of breakfast sausages.

6 Likes