What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

Glad it isn’t only me who runs into this occasionally.

Curried turkey salad, turkey avgolemono soup and an Halloween sized Aero bar.

Coffee with milk, dash of maple syrup and cardamom bitters.

2 Likes

No leakage today

6 Likes

Baked potato with cheddar, ham, and scrambled eggs, hot sauce, sour cream and scallions, while we wait to see if we can score tickets to the 2023 Comic Con

9 Likes

Eggs on baked potato is very underrated, and underused.

I like my eggs coddled and then gently nestled inside my baked potato, and then ladled generously with copious amounts of salsa verde and guacamole

4 Likes

Savory French toast from the tail end of a proscuitto ring I baked prior.

9 Likes

Toad in hole (egg fried in bread, not sausage in Yorkshire pudding type) with gruyere and chili crisp. Would do again.

7 Likes

That sounds like such a delicious breakfast.

1 Like

4 Likes

“Skinny” Eggs Benedict

5 Likes

I ate a cold oyster omelet and a couple of shrimp and cuttlefish pieces left over from my brunch at Urban Hawkers yesterday. I regret nothing.

1 Like

Poached egg on top of scalloped leeks & potatoes.

5 Likes

A brisket taco from a food truck. Delicious.

2 Likes

Huevos rotos. I added some chopped kale because it was there in my fridge, and it went so well with the dish that I would do it again.

The fresh, Spanish chorizo came from Uli’s Sausages - a local favorite. Spuds, onions and greens from the garden.

9 Likes

Depending on the day, my skinny version of EB might be a saucer of hollandaise, and not any of the rest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tuna melt on sourdough and a V8.

6 Likes

Fresh pomegranate seeds (aka arils) from our tree.

11 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything as my phone died on me so I couldn’t take any pictures but I’m happy to be back again!

I had a little Charcuterie board type breakfast this morning with a salmon dip, baguette, almonds, sun dried tomatoes, pepperoni slices, brie and some of the nicest grapes I’ve ever had.

10 Likes

… a little Charcuterie board…

I want this!

5 Likes

Haha I would gladly share some charcuterie breakfast anytime :blush:

2 Likes