This is an idea that ElsieDee suggested in a separate thread that I found to be helpful to really get to know one another better and adding a human touch so we aren’t just a user ID to one another. So let’s write a short intro of ourselves to the community:
- Where are you?
- What food-related topic are you most passionate about, that you want people to ask you about and you can’t stop talking about it?
- What’s a great food experience you have had?
- A little tidbit about you
I will start off:
- San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, USA
- Eating in Hong Kong
- Enjoying time with a visiting old friend at a Bolinas oyster farm on a peaceful afternoon while staring at the sun reflection dancing in the water in the bay.
- I am a terrible farmer. I planted 20+ tomatoes seedling this year and I got 5 cherry tomatoes total, and in the process set a new all-time-low for myself. I am glad I don’t farm for a living.
You can also fill out these details in your user profile.