I've got two fresh pinapples from Hawaii!

Well, interesting, but I hope you stop him! Thanks for the clarification.

He says I make him the “fall guy” on these threads and he should get a commission.

1 Like

Lol, I’ve got 2 cents I will give him! :joy:

1 Like

I spend too much time in El Caribe. I knew exactly what you meant.

Chicken and pineapple is very common in Jamaica. Surely you have tried distracting him with food…? How is your curried goat?

1 Like

Avocados

Husband was gifted another two pineapples. We were still working through the first, just as plain peeled, cubed fruit, when the second one started to bubble!

I guess I’m trying

…but pineapple vinegar may be more useful. Looking up how they start differently.

Vinegar mother?

And “peg” can mean to peel, like an orange. To “stone” can mean " to throw rocks at. "

1 Like

Can’t help with super ripe bubbling pineapple, but I have a good memory of roasted pineapple with sabayon at a restaurant that no longer exists.

Similar to this https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/caramelisedpineapple_75831/amp

1 Like

That sounds sooo good, but feeling a bit hands off with regard to cooking right now.

Hope to be back in the game shortly.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better or get your mojo back soon . I’m so tired of cooking

2 Likes

Thank you! I feel fine, just putting my mojo into gardening right now.

I served reheated frozen gumbo tonight! Gasp! It was still okay.

I’m freezing shellfish stock for next time. I just don’t fell like making a meal.

1 Like

My former wife is actually in the garden right now. :smirk:

1 Like
1 Like

For pineapples that aren’t bubbling yet

1 Like

Not an expert by any means, but grilled pineapple is wonderful

1 Like

I’ve tried many times to make pineapple vinegar, they all rotted instead. Makes me sad, I’d love to have some homemade pineapple vinegar, and having looked at a lot of recipes, i’m still not sure what I’m doing wrong :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yesterday a guy from Grenada won the gold in the World Championship saying he had a throwing arm from throwing rocks to bring down mangos.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:
This is a test.
You’re right, I tried two shades, clicking on the color before and after picking the emojis, neither changed

1 Like

Test passed!

How?

I don’t know. I thought it might be a test of “I can get shrinkrap to respond in x time”.
No?
Just saw the emoji part. So… It’s not about me?
P.S. The emoji color thing is definitely a fail.

1 Like