HO Dinners for February and March.

at this point I am confused. It seems like a group has more or less formed for the 2/12 meal (Jim and I are out for that one).

Maybe the discussion of the 2/11 dinner should be split off and those who are interested can weigh in and see if we. can reach agreement. I thought we were moving toward the Williamsburg Zaab Zaab or the Lazar Wolf option - also in Williamsburg - for that meal but I can swing with whatver the interested group agrees to.

That seems wise. I’ll do it now.

Again, for some reason I didn’t pick up on these threads; travel days I guess. I can make either Sat. dinner or Sunday lunch, but probably not both. Of the two, I’d be more interested in Ming Xing with the XLB stop before, but open to either.

Here is Ming Xing

1 Like

Throwing this out there, 'cause it looks like something I (and maybe you!) would like.

Thanks @Saregama, in my calendar!

Ok, so the 11th is Zaab Zaab, is that right? I need to get these on my calendar!

Sometime in the Feb 2/3/4 range for dinner is Indian Table courtesy @vinouspleasure spotting the special Parsi menu for restaurant week (we did the special Goan menu last year and it was excellent).

Feb 11 is Zaab Zaab for dinner with Dean & Kay visiting

Feb 12 is Ming Xing for lunch, also courtesy @Dean and Kay visiting

We haven’t gotten to March yet!

The confirmed guests for Zaab Zaab so far are DaveCook, JenKalb, ninkat (tentative), Dean and me, with some plus-ones. We have a reservation under my name for a party of seven, 6pm on 2/11. If you would like to confirm as well, I’ll revise the reservation if needed, depending on whether @ninkat is in or out. This is the dedicated thread:

1 Like

Pretty sure I am out since I’m going for Sunday lunch. Sorry!

Ah, okay. @PenelopeWitherspoon, you in or out for Zaab Zaab 2/11 6pm? I’m going to change the reservation from 7 people to 6 unless I hear from you. Please weigh in asap!

I am in.

Great! Then we remain a party of 7. Looking forward to meeting you.

Dumb question, is Zaab Zaab byo?

Give them a call. I’m not sure if they serve alcohol - they don’t have much menu info online.

The NYT review of the Woodside location mentions beer & wine.