What's For Dinner #74 - The Long "Fall Into Darkness, Warmth & Comfort" Edition - October 2021

Thanks so much! I may not be able to live up to your sesame seed placement skills though… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t count them; it was a “pinch” +. Then I looked at a recipe and it said 1/4 tsp.

Squozen is my favorite word I’ve heard in a while. I will endeavor to use it as often as possible!

5 Likes

that cake - so inspired! i love the melding of the two cuisines.

2 Likes

10:30 AND 77 here- a big step in the right direction!

2 Likes

Now my stomach is growling

1 Like

High of 65 today here! we’re entering Fall territory!
although i heard a warming trend starts next week…

2 Likes

Oh no! I missed that it was Mrs P’s birthday. Please give her our regards and best wishes.

2 Likes

I definitely need to be a careful reader. Happy Birthday!

1 Like

I’ll have a glass of wine in your honor! In fact I may have one every day this week!! Happy Birthday :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

5 Likes

I have a jr. sommelier either you or @LindaWhit can borrow.

17 Likes

What an adorable photo of you both!

3 Likes

She looks like an over-pourer. I like it. :wink:

5 Likes

I have no clue where I read/heard it, but apparently it’s a real word! LOL

5 Likes

We smuggled this home from the Philippines about 7 years ago. We used it a few times with painfully good results. Dang, it is HOT. And I like it HOT.

8 Likes

I may be mistaken but I think those lovely blonde curls belong to her son.

4 Likes

Whoops! Either way, a good bartender! The blonde curls are a bonus. :wink:

3 Likes

Haha. He - not she. But yup.

5 Likes

Tonight we made shrimp gumbo and cucumber salad. The gumbo started with a mix and was inedibly salty. Baguette with. Cake after.

14 Likes

I normally eat one meal a day during the week. Today was an exception to the rule I was hungry this afternoon so I had lunch, tonight a “lighter” meal.

BLT and a side salad. Emphasis on the “B”-LT, my light meal still had a pound of bacon in it!! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

17 Likes