What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

I made homemade hamburgers

2 Likes

These are the best words I could hope to see enclosed in a set of parentheses. :smile:

6 Likes

Capture.PNG

2 Likes

My Sweet Breakfast Spirals.
I prepare it a night before and let it slow-rise in the fridge (that’s why it lost its shape a bit)
I pop it into the oven in the morning. Warm deliciousness to start the day!

9 Likes

You have such interesting looking breakfasts.

Good god, those eggs are absolutely perfectly done.

1.PNG
2.PNG

5 Likes

Breakfast pizza from Eataly, delicioso! (Realize this is a cooking thread, but this one is worth imitating)

11 Likes

My picky eater is on a senior trip this evening, so I’m making some butter chicken and homemade naan!

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Capture.PNG

13 Likes

Oh my God. Jealousy.

1 Like

Sounds great. Is that breakfast or dinner?

My breath just caught in my throat. That is gorgeous.

That was dinner, but I started making it around 11, so it was “what’s going to happen exciting”.

The garlic naan turned out perfectly and I froze some rounds to cook later. I’m so happy.

3 Likes

Ooh, please share your naan recipe!

10 Likes

Scrambled eggs with alotta Tex Mex leftovers: chili with red beans, queso with pickled scallions, homemade tortilla chips.

11 Likes

Capture2.PNG

6 Likes

I’ve lived 3 blocks from Eataly Toronto since it opened in Nov 2019. It has been my go-to for salads, slices of pizza, panini, reheat at home mains and pastas. I’m leaving the neighbourhood today. 80 percent of my meals this week have been take-out from Eataly.

Here’s today’s breakfast, a grilled mortadella and artichoke panini. ($13.90 Cdn plus our 13 % sales tax , from then Gran Caffe on the ground floor). Too rich for me. I like the cold prosciutto crudo on focaccia, caprese on focaccia better.

14 Likes