What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

Left over homemade pizza and sunny side up egg

8 Likes

Looks good. What’s in it?

I do something that kinda looks like that wIth a fried egg

Fork whipped 2 eggs, salsa verde and shredded white cheddar.

2 Likes

Nice rolling

I’m moving in!

2 Likes

Leftover extra spicy duck larb, turned into an omelet. Woke the taste buds.

8 Likes

For tomorrow, crumpets

Will advise in the morning.

15 Likes

Eggs scrambled with cream cheese, lox, shallots. Everything But the Bagel on top.

10 Likes

No pic but a 2 egg French omelette for two with toasted no knead bread

3 Likes

scrambled with feta and salsa fresca, and pan con tomate on the side. that feta and salsa fresca is my new favorite combo. extra egg white in there because I had one.

7 Likes

Bfast BSLT: Mr. Hobbs’ (local Napa brand) uncured, applewood smoked bacon, farmer’s market smoked salmon, Early Girl dry-farmed tomatoes, and lettuce, mix of my aioli & Tj’s mayo, on one slice of sourdough toast

10 Likes

Nothing seemed enticing this morning on the take & bake shelves at my favorite 7 Eleven…

Came home and put together a breakfast pizza sandwich because all the ingredients were right in the 'fridge.

7 Likes

yum.

1 Like

trying to stay off the bread for a bit…

a bfast bowl of smoked salmon, minced shallot/cream cheese/scrambled eggs over leftover broccoli rabe/purple broccoli/bacon. TJ’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning over all.

4 Likes

Lamb & egg tacos, an old favorite. With feta, salsa fresca, habanero sauce, and EBTB seasoning.

9 Likes

A craving that couldn’t wait until lunch.

4 Likes

While in my favorite 7 Eleven this morning picking up our daily coffees. I noticed one lone Egg & Cheddar Biscuit in the stores Fresh To Go shelves. Bought it and brought it home even tho’ I was intent on something else for breakfast. I’ve had this simple and unassuming biscuit before; good quality ingredients, but a bit lacking on the taste side of the equation. Set the biscuit out for a moment, then realized I could “jazz” it up by adding a slice of Eckrich Ham Off The Bone. That I did. Nuked the embellished biscuit and enjoyed a small breakfast treat.

6 Likes

Good thinking!

2 Likes

'splain, por favor?

I woke up craving tofu puffs and steamed broccoli with hoisin and an iced tea…not typical for my breakfast.

3 Likes