What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

Sho’nuff. Hotel room breakfast in Nagoya this morning.

Mini Mart Egg Sando and Asahi for breakie. . Life is Good!! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Today’s zucchini scramble brought to you by cheddar-scallion buttermilk biscuits and gazpacho.

12 Likes

No, I did not have canned Purina dog food for breakfast. That’s mashed taro mixed with sweet potatoes.

7 Likes

Fridge clean-out shrimp fried rice with homemade chili crisp.

8 Likes

Fried egg sandwich with baby swiss, roast beef, and chipotle Tabasco

Roast beef is an underrated breakfast sandwich inclusion!

14 Likes

Leftover pizza from the freezer, re-warmed on a cast iron skillet. There was gazpacho.

7 Likes

Well it’s been awhile since I’ve had purpose to make a significant homemade breakfast, today was the exception to the rule. My/Our beloved NY Giants played today in London (or somewhere over there, @Harters help a yankee out) today. So we had a 9:30am power tailgate. Good year end meal for the outside kitchen before I winterize)

1 whole bacon egg and sharp cheddar sub, I half pork roll half Jimmy Dean’s sausage patty egg and yellow American. Served on a soft crusted Italian bread toasted with seasoned mayo and complimented with ketchup on both sandwiches.

Home-made Chambord’ (handpicked) blueberry sauce homemade blueberry batter pancakes (not pictured) as well as home fried potatoes!!!

GOOD JOB GIANTS!!! (Be well everyone)

17 Likes

Whoa.

If that’s breakfast, I shudder to think what lunch will be.

#MyStomachCriesUncle

Go G-men!

1 Like

Looks like a fantastic tailgate breakfast!

1 Like

A nap

2 Likes

And how about dinners? We miss you on WFD.

3 Likes

Damn. Epic.

1 Like

There was leakage, but was still salvageable and tasty going down.

5 Likes

Scrambled eggs and butternut-squash-potato cakes. There was gazpacho.

6 Likes

Homemade sweet cherry and blueberry vareniki from the freezer, with a couple of breakfast sausages.

6 Likes

Glad it isn’t only me who runs into this occasionally.

Curried turkey salad, turkey avgolemono soup and an Halloween sized Aero bar.

Coffee with milk, dash of maple syrup and cardamom bitters.

2 Likes

No leakage today

6 Likes

Baked potato with cheddar, ham, and scrambled eggs, hot sauce, sour cream and scallions, while we wait to see if we can score tickets to the 2023 Comic Con

9 Likes

Eggs on baked potato is very underrated, and underused.

I like my eggs coddled and then gently nestled inside my baked potato, and then ladled generously with copious amounts of salsa verde and guacamole

4 Likes