What's Cooking? (New Jersey)

We like fresh grated parmigiano reggiano. We buy it in big chunks, but it can be a little expensive (but worth it).

1 Like

Beef…it’s what’s for dinner.

Lomo Saltado- 2 different ways, 2 different cooks.

Cabbage Bake

Chili

Appreciate the recent nominations, a great honor, and a vote for simple tasty food.

8 Likes

Great job! Looks delicious!

We did takeout from Tim’s Po Boys and Wings in Hawthorne for the first time. Thanks for the recommendation @CurlzNJ! Below is a link to the details and pictures.

2 Likes

Oh man that looks good Mr P. Hope you and Mrs Pvare well stocked up on wines for the long haul here. Looking fwd to some Pics of Mrs P kitchen magic while we’re all stick inside

1 Like

Thanks Mr. Met! Yes we have plenty of wine (more bottles of wine than rolls of toilet paper) :grinning:

5 Likes

That sounds like a nice spread Eli.

3 day mojo marinade then injected. This thing was serious! 9 hour cook today.

10 Likes

Thanks Johnny. Your dish looks beautiful. I love that crispy skin.

1 Like

I must have missed where you posted your address, Johnny… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just leave a “doggy” bag outside and we will all swing by separately and grab our to-go’s. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Tuna steaks from The Lusty Lobster hot off the grill. A little wasabi soy and off to the races.

11 Likes

Tuna last night. Good Friday. Today, ćevapčići with chopped onions served in a lepinja with a generous dollop of ajvar. I may do this again tomorrow. (Post a pic, not grill more ćevapčići)

8 Likes

Tomorrow breakfast at my house!

10 Likes

My bad…not Good Friday, just Friday during Lent. Looking forward to the renewal of Easter, I must say.

1 Like

Brings to mind that old joke …

Husband: I can’t make love to you honey, it’s Lent.
Wife: To who and for how long?

1 Like

Chili verde…

7 Likes

My “keto taco” lol

6 Likes

Is that egg as the shell?

It is just a joke. It’s simply a fried egg folded in half with bacon, cheese and ham inside :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I knew that. I was just testing you.