Your cookbook shelves

They tell me you’re multi lingual; but I already knew that! Just don’t know how multi multi lingual you may be. Also tells me you have a wide and diverse interest in cooking, and want to make the possible best version of everything. Very nice @naf!

3 Likes

Very nice shelves and assortment @ChristinaM. I need to take an even closer look when I lock my iPad screen from rotating.

Would you please remind me where you posted your recent video project? I read about it, but wasn’t able to watch the video at the time. TIA!

1 Like

There is an Italian book there on the shelf, I stayed in Italy only a year, only remember a few words now. It was impossible for me to learn French without forgetting Italian. Maybe one day I want to pick it up again, beautiful sounds.

1 Like

Didn’t really organize but normally the shelves have these… :smile:

7 Likes

@naf, I fear I’m going to look like your Michelin Man after the Covid QT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

https://tinyurl.com/ycbz5fq9

3 Likes

Have been inspired by everyone’s collections! These are not all of my cookbooks (I have a cookbook “problem”):

11 Likes

Funny we haven’t already met in a 12 step program! Can’t wait to peruse your virtual collection more thoroughly @poptart!

1 Like

Whoa!

1 Like

Fun thread, and we definitely could use more fun these days.

I have a small but well-used collection. The only rearranging I did was to pull out “The Fisherman’s Table” (from RI) and “Gap’s” (from a cooking class we took in Chiang Mai many moons ago) because they don’t have titles on the spine. I sometimes rotate my cookbooks in and out of the kitchen so I have others but not many more. I tend to borrow from my library a lot. I’ve been wanting bookshelves in the kitchen forever but just haven’t gotten around to it.

Does anyone know Rabelais in Biddeford ME? That’s MY kind of shopping.

7 Likes

I would like a poster with all of your pictures.

I never remember to think of my digital cookbooks. I was hoping Eat My Books would help not only with that, but also with not feeling overwhelmed by a tendency to research and not just get on with it.

What’s the secret to USING all these riches?

Yes! Rabelais and Banded Horn brewing are good excuses to stop in Biddeford when driving in that part of Maine.

1 Like

Rabelais sounds great!
Shrinkrap, I do use eat your books but also just tend to pull a few books out and concentrate on those.

1 Like

Wow. It’s like looking at a very well-organized bookshop. Most awesome.

1 Like

Okay, wait. naf!

1 Like

Hmmm, now if we need a recipe in any of these books from this thread, we know whom to ask!!

1 Like

Impressive collection!

Need a better view of your shelf, can’t really read the titles! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nothing to see here!

I think I captured most of the cookbooks, but I’m happy to take another shot this weekend!

Here’s mine

8 Likes