What's For Dinner #77 - the "Let's Start Anew" Edition - January 2022

Omg on Ozark! Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

You always seem to land on your feet and make even your disappointments look appetizing.

7 Likes

Smoked duck breast again, tonight accompanied by duck fat sautéed potatoes with TPSTO Maldon sea salt flakes and peas with sautéed endive and shiitakes. Pretty yummy.

15 Likes

I need to be part of your household!

1 Like

Guinness bone-in lamb stew. As simple as it sounds. Started day before, cooled, de-fatted. Classic Meat fell off the bones.
Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 4.54.29 PM

15 Likes

Eggplant with Thai Basil and Chicken from The Woks of Life. I had some shitake mushrooms to use up so added them - you can’t have to many vegetables.

Thank you to the person/persons who recommended The Woks of Life website. It is fast becoming one of my favorites or Chinese recipes.

17 Likes

Herby 5 egg omelette with dill, parsley, and chives, broccolini with sesame dressing.

19 Likes

That’s a gorgeously perfect omelette!

4 Likes

Jaques pepin technique

1 Like

Simple, yet tasty dinner. Balsamic marinade chicken breast and asparagus.

13 Likes

Vietnamese chicken thighs (marinated overnight with jalapeño , lemongrass, fish sauce and sugar) and some quickly stir-fried vegetables (broccoli, green beans, red pepper, bok choi, scallions) over rice (and still no idea how to plate dishes that they don’t look like you accidentally dropped the plate)

14 Likes

Gorgeous comfort food…

Holy merde! Si beau!

3 Likes

That’s nice - thank you.

1 Like

So professional looking @naf! Visually they could pass for Nancy Silverton’s Pizzeria Mozza pies!

2 Likes

Superb holiday @mariacarmen!

1 Like

Thanks, will tell H.

Pizza is an one of his interest or obsession, he keeps on testing and trying different dough recipes, flour, fermentation time, temperature. Drives me nuts at times, because of pizza overdose.

5 Likes

Dinner was a warm bowl of cream of wheat cereal with nutmeg. Sometimes that’s all I want.

West Side Story was surprisingly entertaining as a new film.

8 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Everything looked so tasty and the trip!! I need some booze after reading your post. Lol!

1 Like