What's for Dinner #43 - 03/2019 - the SMarch Edition

A scrumptious anniversary feast! Congratulations and wishing you both many, many more happy times together.

3 Likes

My braised short ribs served with Mashed potatoes with the PSTOB…salt and pepper and some half and half… Super comfort food!!

12 Likes

Across the street from us two apartment houses are going to be demolished and replaced with apartment houses with a total of 4 more apartments. Why? They will all be able to be rented out at much higher rates.

Salmon piccata tonight

13 Likes

Hence one of the main reasons for the opposition to the Queens Amazon headquarters, saying nothing more on this topic because it is off topic.

2 Likes

Broiled shrimp, kale salad with creamy tarragon dressing and quick-pickled beets, and buttered brown basmati rice. We invited the neighbors to join us after a playdate.

13 Likes

Thank you so much @meatn3 ! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Those short ribs look awesome @PHREDDY ! I’ll be right over with some gumbo to go with that :grinning:

2 Likes

@paryzer, happy anniversary. Super looking celebratory meal

2 Likes

Thank you @Scubadoo97 !

Great pictures!

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hah! I get you, feeding yourself when single is so much easier.

1 Like

That shot looks fantastic, both for the food and the photo itself. I’m usually proud enough of myself if I don’t get my shadow in the photo

2 Likes

Pan seared yellow fin , basmati rice , with mixed vegetables . Wine to drink , Cheers.

Is it ever going to be summer.

12 Likes

Kinda chilly but lots of citibiking today and an appointment with my tax guy who is literally two doors down from Best Bagel on 35th st.
Dinner was the other half of my lunch bagel- whole wheat everything with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickles, onion, hummus, and mustard. Ended up eating it open faced, it was super stuffed! Delicious.

Got a few for the freezer i asked them to slice for me, half of one is perfect for breakfast since they’re big

Made a quick pickle cucumber salad thing i had with dinner, cucumbers and rice wine, soy sauce, a little black vinegar, lots of cilantro and some sesame seeds.
Kombucha a la carte

13 Likes

Oh man, that kinda sucks a lot…!
Probably best to start a new thread - and easier for you for future reference- I’m sure there’s some great ideas amongst the HOs here

Yeah, that actually just crossed my mind - thanks! Though I lurk more than post, the wfd community is just what first came to mind.

delete delete

I think we went 20 plus years ago.

ETA TMI.:grin:

1 Like

:rage:

1 Like