What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

That makes sense! Thanks

6 Likes

that looks wonderful - i LOVE turmeric rice - and a gorgeous picture.

2 Likes

Homemade zhoug and poached egg, on a quarter of a toasted Acme rosemary roll smeared with a creamy marinated cow/sheep milk cheese, and blistered tomatoes.

8 Likes

OMG IS THAT SCRAMBLED EGGS UNDER YOUR FRIED EGGS???

i’ve yet to try this… but it must happen.

1 Like

Yup, indeed it is.

Egg on egg love.

2 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

Truly a breakfast of champions!

3 Likes

In college, I once drank 5 Irish coffees at a fern bar in San Francisco. Wouldn’t recommend it. I was so drunk and tired, but the caffeine kept me awake. Haven’t had one since. It’s a shame since they are so good!

3 Likes

I did this once, pre-gaming for a Pogues concert. I don’t recommend it either.

3 Likes

In the pre-COVID days, the cafeteria at work had a made to order grill where you could ask for all sorts of eggs for breakfast. One day I got the brilliant idea of an “egg” omelette. Asked the cook to start with a basic egg omelette where he whipped three eggs and poured them on to the flat top and when that set cracked three more eggs, separated the yolks and then poured just the egg yolks into the middle and folded the omelette over. Was like an ever better eggs over easy, if you like warm runny yolks.

4 Likes

that is a very accommodating cafeteria kitchen!
and yes, i LURRRRRVE warm runny eggs…
Genius.

no wonder you’re Mr. Happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Rainy day eggs. With Mexican chorizo, cheese, crema, chives, cilantro, and Valentina Salsa Picante.

7 Likes

Produce bin cleanup.

7 Likes

Breakfast at 4:30pm, but still breakfast, because eggs. With Anaheim chiles and a pink Berkeley tomato from the garden, also potato and onion. Came out excellent!
rojas

5 Likes

Smoked salmon, cream cheese, on a bialy, dill.

This brand is knocking us out. Specifically the manuka wood smoked salmon.

7 Likes

Where did you buy it?

They have a store on Amazon. Regal handles the order and cold box shipping. Amazon is just the online access platform and FOP. Arrived in pristine condition.

1 Like