What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

Leek and zucchini scramble. Blueberry pan biscuits. Garden tomatoes. Blackberries pinched from over my neighbor’s fence (who wouldn’t care - they let them grow out-of-control in their “not blackberry” hedge).

15 Likes

It all looks wonderful. IIs a recipe link available for the pan biscuit?

The recipe is behind an ATK paywall. If you don’t have access, let me know - I’ll be happy to paraphrase. It’s short and easy.

Egg sandwich on ciabatta.

Capture.PNG

8 Likes

I’ve been eating a lot of carby foods these days and I had a few random veggies to finish up so what better excuse to have a stirfry for breakfast.

7 Likes

Noodles and veg for breakfast here, too.

Also posted on the Asian Noodle thread.

9 Likes

Excellent idea!

1 Like

Fried eggs/crispy bacon/English muffin

10 Likes

Perfect!!!

1 Like

Arrived at the u-pick at 9 AM and picked blueberries first, then blackberries. Afterwards I was perusing the breakfast offerings when I noticed a seasonal * black raspberry milkshake* and, six dollars later, breakfast was served. I regret nothing.

11 Likes

Breakfast this morning was a nappa cabbage frittatta and smoked bacon. I plated the eggs without breaking them!

9 Likes

Found about half a pound of the curry rubbed pork shoulder from the Amá cookbook in the freezer, so we had that over cheese grits. Hit the spot!

11 Likes

Beakfast tacos with fresh Spanish chorizo, scallion scrambled eggs, refried beans and garden tomatoes. Not shown: pickled scallions.

10 Likes

Is it wrong to have fast food nachos for breakfast?

Asking for a friend.

11 Likes

Your best friend, Intestino, will let you know for sure.

1 Like

Peach cobbler for breakfast

2 Likes

Breakfast nachos are a thing, and I love their cousin Chilaquiles, with an egg on top.

1 Like

Turmeric scrambled eggs with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and one (yes one) slice of Takuan.

5 Likes

Carby breakfast. Toast and a toasted English muffin with White Fox Leicester , apricot jam, and homemade yellow plum- cherry plum jam, chased a shortbread cookie.

5 Likes

Uncarby breakfast. Breadless bennie, ham, 6 min sbe, a couple teaspoons of hollandaise.

12 Likes