What’s for Dinner #25 - 09/2017 - the Autumnal Edition

This is absolutely up my ally
Looks fantastic

Thanks for the idea. I googled and came up with smittenkitchen’s version, but substituted braised kale for the spinach since my vegetarian son much prefers it and I had some local Tuscan kale to use up and some stale multigrain bread. It is really delicious even though I forgot the paprika. The tang from the vinegar is perfect.

2 Likes

Haha! Great minds think alike :smile: i just make the spinach and chickpeas last night! I really loved the leftovers with some plain greek yogurt and a squeeze of lemon this morning.
I love that yours has some more veggies, i’ll have to try that next time

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s for Dinner #26 - 10/2017 - The Tastes of Fall Edition

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s for dinner? #5 - Jan 2016. The Happy New Year Edition

that carne adovada looks fantastic to me! do you have a particular recipe you used?

I am going to make this soon - i saw it in a lot of tapas bars in Sevilla and never got around to trying it! i think i made something similar to it last year, but i can’t remember now…

1 Like

@mariacarmen. Yes. I used this recipe– https://santafeschoolofcooking.com/Recipes/Archived_Recipes/Carne_Adovada/

I thought it well represented what we enjoyed in Santa Fe.

thanks!

1 Like