What Fast Food Chain Do You Love?

I gotta travel more!

2 Likes

We just got one near where I live. I really have to try it but I’m usually up there too early in the AM. Does it reheat well?

If you mean the fish sandwich, it reheated fine for me, but only on the low microwave setting. Bread tends to toughen up in the microwave, so minimal heating works best.

I wouldn’t know! I eat it all in the parking lot.

I’m just kidding. I reheat it sometimes, but I am more likely to eat it room temp.

ETA I meant the chicken.

3 Likes

Sorry, I should have said - the chicken. But thank you!!!

3 Likes

I watched this yesterday on YouTube but couldn’t find it again. You should post it on the Fried Chicken Sandwich Challenge thread.
Also, how do you do a post like this with the video? I always do a link, but this is much better. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi TheLIbrarian28,

1. I didn’t know about the Fried Chicken Sandwich Challenge thread which is in the NJ section which I never look at.

2. To insert a YouTube video:
    a rewind the video to the beginning
    b click on the SHARE link right under the video box
    c a box opens up an in the bottom left, click in the box START ON. I usually start on zero unless the part I want is somewhere else in the video
    d the link to the YouTube video is then highlighted directly above that box and click on the blue COPY
    e PASTE the link inside the HungryOnion post you are starting making sure that the link is separated from other text in the post.

2 Likes

Excellent - very clear and detailed instructions. Thank you so much!

The NJ category can be quite comical at times.
You should check it out. :cowboy_hat_face:
They accept tourists like us.

4 Likes

I lived there once, many moons ago.

2 Likes

My sister was born in Morristown so I got connections!
:smiley:

1 Like

I have a soft spot for Subway, again memories. Stopped at the Subway in Tappahannock VA yesterday. Only three people in line but no apparent motion. Then I noticed the two people faffing about behind the counter were wearing masks as chin bras. That was it for me. Outta there. Drove the rest of the way home about an hour and a half and made a sandwich.

3 Likes

White Castle, though not for its ambiance (here’s a sign in the one near NYC’s Port Authority bus terminal).

4 Likes

I want to see the newspaper story about someone feeding their infant breast milk as not purchased on site. Please. Someone.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

from 8:47 to 11:40

2 Likes

Found a new one. Culver’s Butter Burger.

2 Likes