October 2023 Cookbook of the Month Voting

Welcome to the voting thread for our October 2023 Cookbook of the Month. From the various nominations, we emerged with two leading contenders, and we’ll be choosing between them. Note that because we got started so late in the month, we’re having a very fast vote.

We’ll be choosing between:

WOKS OF LIFE: Cookbook and Blog

HUGH ACHESON MONTH: How to Cook: Building Blocks and 100 Simple Recipes for a Lifetime of Meals, Sous Vide: Better Home Cooking, The Chef and the Slow Cooker, A New Turn in the South, The Broad Fork: Recipes for the Wide World of Vegetables and Fruits

HOW TO VOTE: Click the knife-and-fork icon on the post below naming your choice. If you change your mind, you may click the icon again if you’re still within the time limit, or reply to this post and let me know. Please vote with the intention to cook one more more recipes and post about your experience should your choice win.

VOTING WILL CLOSE on FRIDAY, AUGUST 27 at 3 PM EDT/12PM PDT.

2 Likes

To la vote for WOKS OF LIFE please click on the knife-and-fork icon.

8 Likes

To vote for HUGH ACHESON, please click on the knife-and-fork icon.

3 Likes

After several months of books that disappointed or just didn’t work for me, I’m pretty stoked about this month’s nominees. I voted for Acheson, but I’d be happy to cook from Woks of Life as well.

5 Likes

Voting is now closed. In September, we’ll be cooking from THE WOKS OF LIFE. Stay tuned for a reporting and discussion thread to appear just two days from now!

4 Likes