Lunch 2022

What I didn’t clearly convey is my objection would be to giving instagram my info to set up an account.

1 Like

Ah. There’s that, I guess.

But isn’t it worth having thousands, nay, millllions of followers on IG worth a little loss of privacy? Think of all the validation you’ll get :wink:

Nope!

2 Likes

Look at all you already have here. You are the shizzle. Spread your wings and fly. Just come back to post here, and you’ll be with your extended, psychotic, family. You do produce lovely dishes and photos.

1 Like

I’d definitely follow you! :grinning:

Whew…there’s one at least, that’s a start.Ty

I do understand the privacy thing though. Just keep posting here, please!

Not to worry …more fun here!

1 Like

Remember where ya come from, kid. :wink:

This is my second gig…I was at CH previously!

I was really intrigued by these and decided to make them and thought they were delicious:

However those that do not like mochi probably wouldn’t be fond of them. As someone who loves that texture I found these delightful.

7 Likes

Tacos from a local caterer who’d set up a stand at the weekly FM. 5-spice ground beef taco, chile-lime chicken, roast pork. I make better carnitas at home, but the chicken was pretty good & the 5-spice beef surprisingly the best of the bunch.

6 Likes

And no dishes, pans to wash…sounds like a win.

I only wish the use of recycled/recyclable cutlery were as widespread as it was in Berlin. We took the (sturdy, def multi/forever use) plastic forks home with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice plates/boats. I love boats for tacos. Of late I NEED red onions.

And today…another tomato tart. This one has Comté cheese, hot sausage and multi colored mini tomatoes, served with a radicchio salad with a wee bit of slivered mint. Strawberry ice cream, apricot/strawberry and apricot are layered in the glass with a roasted cherry financier on the side. Espresso.

10 Likes

Srsly — can I just move in? :drooling_face:

Welll…aubergine and riley over on baking are moving into my neighborhood…maybe they would put you up?

1 Like

Arroz con gandules with fried chicken thigh and salad

8 Likes

I’d bet a shiny nickel it tastes as good as it looks. MmmmmMMmmm!

1 Like