Junk Food , snacks , fast foods reviews

We shall talk about our favorite and not so favorite snacks, junk foods and fast foods here

3 Likes

Canadian trying TIM HORTONS : TIM HORTONS BEYOND SAUSAGE EGG & CHEESE sandwich BEYOND MEAT REVIEW

Tostitos are my go-to snack food. I can eat them with anything!

1 Like

Sour cream and onion Pringles! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Salt and vinegar chips & cool ranch doritos

2 Likes

Black licorice, salty and sweet types
Dark chocolate, lately HU brand chocolates
Carrot halwa and ladoo

In the licorice department, Chuckles.

1 Like

HS #3 gifted me with a 1 / 4 sheet cake for Fathers Day. :cold_sweat:

It was (is) Chocolate with a Double Fudge frosting. From Kroger. I haven’t done any real damage to it yet, despite carving out five pieces since Sunday.

The cake is delicious! It’s dense, moist, and not-at-all overly sweet.

Big task ahead of me, so I’ve pulled a couple of my “fat” pants to the front of my closet.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums. This is a cool place and I’ve learned a lot here. I think you will enjoy it :slight_smile:

If you want to read about some fast food, this thread will keep you busy for a while

3 Likes

After three bags consumed in two weeks, I have to confess: “I’m addicted.”

4 Likes

Canadian trying Canadian snacks : TASTY BUDS GOURMET CHOCOLATES

2 Likes

The new BK taco is absolutely vile; I wish I could scrub my memory of it clean.

1 Like

subway steak sandwich is my favourite.

Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate-covered Almonds, peanut butter filled pretzel bites.

1 Like

Not sure how accurate, but it is interesting.

1 Like

FWIW, they got Oregon right, it’s my favorite.

2 Likes

What are people smoking in Wyoming?

Favorite junk food there is … sunflower seeds?? WTF.
Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 11.21.59 AM

3 Likes

I love the original Taco Doritos.

I don’t believe their choice for Texas. I doubt that Funyons are anyone’s favorite snack food, much less the entire state.

New item report!! The Wendy’s Peppermint Frosty!

I was alerted to its existence from a mention in The Takeout, which has sadly lost whatever value it used to have, being hollowed into a clickbait and press release regurgitator by GMO media or whatever the vulture capitalist firm calls itself.

I’m pleased to report that yes, they WILL serve you a half chocolate, half mint frosty. The mint half is a pale pink. Excuse the poor afternoon parking lot lighting.

The taste is exactly what you expect. If Wendy’s Choc Frosty tastes like a very light chocolate, the mint is the, well, mint equivalent. Lovely separate. Delightful together.

Seasonal item. Get ‘em while you can.

5 Likes