January 2024 Cookbook of the Month Nominations

I second FLOUR TOO.

Please keep going in this final remaining 24 hours of nominations. We’ve got one (so far) and front-runner and six tied for second place so far, so we need to do some narrowing of the field before we can vote.

Just FYI, ATM Flour Too is $2.99 on Kindle in the US.

And if people’s public libraries subscribe to Hoopla, the app has both Flour Too and Grains for Every Season as on-demand ebooks.

1 Like

KOREAN VEGAN is a complete sentence

URGENT note from your coordinator! I need your help to winnow nominations in a short window of time because we have six tied for second place. I will count the posts outlined below tomorrow morning and hope we’ve narrowed enough to begin voting.

Please reply to this post with your choice of ONE of the following titles in ALL CAPS. That’s one per user only; if you reply more than once, I will only count your first reply.

For clarity, ONLY replies directly to this post will be counted, so hit reply in the lower right corner rather than using the button at the bottom of the thread.

GRAINS FOR EVERY SEASON

FLOUR TOO

BLACK FOOD

FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE

SABRINA GHAYOUR MONTH

VEG-TABLE

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

FLOUR TOO is from me.

@maestra, please delete this and reply to my post above if you want it counted.

@Aubergine and @maestra please reply to my post above if you want your choice counted!

FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE, thanks Caitlin.

FLOUR TOO from me.

BLACK FOOD a complete sentence.

FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE

Complete sentence

FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE BY Diana Henry.

BLACK FOOD is a complete sentence

I’m surprising myself by choosing FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE. I’ve never gotten into Diana Henry, so I’d like to give this book a try. Several eggplant recipes are speaking to me.

Nominations (and renominations) are now closed. Stay tuned for the voting thread.

Time to vote!

Find the reporting thread here: