Favorite frozen pizza (brands, specific versions, etc.)

Lately, my first choice for frozen pizza is the Screamin’ Sicilian brand. Not the cheapest, but not outrageous, and affordable on sale.

1 Like

We are partial to Lozza Mozza when we go the frozen route. Pepperoni or Hawaiian when a bogo

Im starting the pizza journey. I have along way to go developing the Napolitano pizza.
Other than that .
I have 2 Red Baron pizza’s in my freezer. I rank them number one for a store bought frozen pizza for a little over 5 dollars.

5 Likes

Kirkland

3 Likes

I prefer thin crust for frozen pizzas, so i usually get one of these when I get one:

Sam’s Choice Thin Crust 4 Meat Pizza
Red Baron Thin & Crispy Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Freschetta Brick Oven Crust 3 Meat Pizza
Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Freschetta Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Private Selection Thin Crust Doppio Pepperoni & Mozzarella Pizza

2 Likes

I just had a single of Screaming Sicilian. The topping was better that the crust.

1 Like

That’s a nice selection of frozen pies. I’m not familiar with Sam’s Choice or Private Selection.

Has anyone tried any of the frozen Wegmans pizzas?

Sam’s Choice is a Walmart store brand, and Private Selection is a Kroger store brand.

2 Likes

Ah, got it. We have a couple of Walmarts here, but I don’t usually shop there. No Kroger.

That’s a fair assessment, one that IMO applies to all frozen pizzas.

Does anyone here recommend any brand/model they consider has excellent crust?

1 Like

I have.

I’ve also had this one (Wood-fired Tuscany, in case the link doesn’t work)
https://shop.wegmans.com/product/13114/wegmans-italian-classics-wood-fired-crust-pizza-tuscany

I liked the veg one better.

Thanks. Think I’ll avoid their pizza :grin:

You can always, um, enhance their offerings by Adding Extra Stuff. Desperate times call for desperate measures …

1 Like

If I’m gonna put any extra-work into store-bought pizza I’d rather make my own with … store-bought pizza dough, my own sauce & toppings.

I was really hoping that there is a frozen pizza out there that doesn’t completely suck IYKWIM :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

(pretty good lip-syncing)

1 Like

I love the Trader Joe’s mac and cheese with hatch chile. Mostly because I love hatch chile.

2 Likes

Older adult male here and I will eat the Whole Foods Mediterranean pizza when necessary. It’s not horrible.

1 Like

Lip syncing? :thinking:

We don’t have a Whole Paycheck in town.