Deals in e-cookbooks (new additions every other day)

Bought yesterday, 2 dollars.

Rose’s Baking Basics: 100 Essential Recipes, with More Than 600 Step-by-Step Photos Kindle Edition

by [Rose Levy Beranbaum]

3 Likes

EYB’s compilation of current deals:

https://www.eatyourbooks.com/blog/2022/08/08/cookbook-deals

Kaffeehaus: Exquisite Desserts from the Classic Cafes of Vienna, Budapest, and Prague by Rick Rodgers is currently $2.99 on kindle.

This book comes highly recommended by a baking friend (buttertart, whom some of you may know as the person who started the monthly what are you baking threads on Chowhound over 10 years ago).

5 Likes

I have the physical copy. It’s excellent.

1 Like

Rose’s Ice Cream Bliss by Rose Levy Beranbaum is currently $1.99 on kindle (US).

Thanks, just got it.

@CaitlinM @jammy
What’s your favourite in the book?

Farmer’s Cheesecake. I could eat a whole one by myself without any self control or shame whatsoever.

1 Like

Everything looks so good. Reading now, want to make Malakofftorte and Sacher-Torte.

@naf, I haven’t used it, just just snapped it up myself.

1 Like

EYB’s compilation of current deals:

https://www.eatyourbooks.com/blog/2022/09/24/cookbook-deals

1 Like

A few good deals at the moment.

A couple of Chetna Makan’s book are at 1.99 (Chai, Chaat, Chutney and Easy Baking).

Kachka, Snacking Cakes, Dinner in French, and more at good prices for kindle too.

(I’ve recommended Pangat before, but I’ll do so again given Maharashtrian cuisine is one of the choices up for COTQ.)

1 Like

Excited to find this one on Kindle sale for 1.99 – I have the hardcover.

Heirloom Kitchen: Heritage Recipes and Family Stories from the Tables of Immigrant Women

4 Likes

Thanks for the post and the recco! I had some credits, and got the Kindle version for 61 cents. Looking forward to reading and being inspired by it.

2 Likes

Baking with Dorie (which was a BCOTM here) is currently $1.99 for Kindle.

2 Likes

The Book on Pie by Erin Jeanne McDowell is currently $1.99 on Kindle, iBook, and Nook. This book is majorly praised.

3 Likes

Thanks, for once its available at that price in Canada

Awesome - nabbed one!

100 Cookies is currantly free to borrow on Kindle Unlimited:

2 Likes

The Ama cookbook is $2.99 on kindle (a previous COTM on Chowhound).

2 Likes

Luisa Weiss’s Classic German Baking, a great book, is now on sale at Amazon

4 Likes