Could you enumerate your stuff?

LoL, and I thought that I was insane. If I see year 2221, I’ll off myself just to be certain not to endure 2222!

1 Like

I did fine on the countertops but failed badly on the cabinets.

2 Likes

Hi CCE,

Wish her a Happy Onion birthday–and tell her it’s a sweet onion. :laughing:

1 Like

Many thanks, Ray!

Yes. And when I was hospitalized for an emergency condition, my friend who was dispatched to my condo to help prepare for my discharge and arrival back home. marveled how I knew exactly where everything was and could text her with that info. She’d send a pic of a room I would annoté with arrows where everything could be found. My kitchen is stuffed - but I absolutely know what I have. And for those other times - well, sometimes I make Excel spreadsheets.

4 Likes

Oh my!!! With pivot tables? :joy:

2 Likes

Nahhhh!!! :joy:. Mostly for insurance for the sterling flatware.

Which is stuff I’ve collected!

1 Like

That is amazing. I say that after having just 2 weeks ago moved my newlywed daughter and husband in together. Once we got all the boxes into the place, well, they were working and told my wife and I to have at it.

So I made little easy-remove stickers for all the cabinet doors of their entire new kitchen, but also made them an easy-search electronic document of the same. I figured, once they get used to it they can reconfig to suit themselves.

Then it finally occurred to me - why don’t I have this same map for my own kitchen?

So that will be next week’s project.

4 Likes

Good idea!

Wow. And I have to rely on an AirTag just to find a pair of scissors.

What is an Air Tag, pray tell?

Apple Air Tag

2 Likes

No.

I have been buying and accumulating knives, and cookware for some time…I am 67.
I could outfit a restaurant.

4 Likes

Me too. Today I brought home an apilco creamer for 0.49. Have collected too much.

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes, I know EXACTLY where all my stuff is.

2 Likes

Why do I not doubt that?

2 Likes

Hah! Easily. Less is more.

1 Like

Great thread, Vecchiouomo,

Is it what you expected?

Ray

Pretty much.