Chef's Table BBQ on Netflix

5 Likes

Excited to see this. We have really enjoyed every season of Chef’s Table. They are so beautiful to watch.

3 Likes

This is a great series . I love the love of their work .

2 Likes

Great! Love the Chef’s Table series and now on BBQ, a must watch!

Binged the whole thing yesterday! sadly there aren’t many episodes, i think 4? But it was great. I’ve loved the entire Chef’s Table series. Did you see the Latin Street Food one? excellent! Also the Asian one is good too.

6 Likes

Post this for me please. Netflix . A new series
. Chefs table bbq . Tootsie from snows barbecue. I buckled in tears. Thank you. In media . I couldn’t figure it out .

4 Likes

Watched it last night, loved it… Watched 2 more episodes tonight & really enjoyed them too. Love this series…

3 Likes

Here I am at the beach with no television. So no Netflix … but then I don’t watch the news, either. I feel like a net winner.

I understand that two of the episodes are about Snow’s and Rodney Scott’s. You can find reviews of both at johntannersbbqblog – also a review of the original Scott’s in Hemongway, SC, which should be a UNESCO site. Whom do the other episodes feature?

1 Like
1 Like

I’m watching the Latin Street Food one now. Thanks for the heads up. Is it part of “Chef’s Table” or part of “Street Food”? NVM. I see its part of Street Food.

1 Like

I’m very biased in loving the Bolivian episode the best - those are my people! :smile: but they were all good.

2 Likes

Last night I stumbled upon all of the Great Chefs series on Amazon prime . I would religiously watch all of these in the early 80’s pencil and paper in hand jotting down recipes. Yahoo.

3 Likes

!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I often hear Mary Lou Conroy’s voice in my head* when I’m in the kitchen. “Next, small h coats the cut side of the bagel with a thick layer of cream cheese, and carefully arranges thinly sliced tomato, red onion and smoked salmon across its surface.”

*Because I am insane, probably.

4 Likes