Zhang's Grille has bitten the dust [NJ]

They actually put that out as an example of their food.? I’m actually amazed. I hope you review this place and it’s as good a read as the Zhang’s review.

3 Likes

Greg I think you need to start a GoFundMe account. Everyone can pay a dollar or so and then you can go review hilarious restaurants lol. I’m actually being serious. That would be hysterical if you just picked out some off centered restaurants and tried to give it your best shot at finding decent food.

1 Like

Sounds good. Set it up!

Go look at the other pics. Ain’t much better.

It’s hard to believe

GoFundMe, Ha! How about this: GoBuyMeaDrink

Someone buy me enough booze and I will go pay for my own meal and report back my findings! (Spoiler Alert…wait for my review of The Butchers Block tomorrow!!)

3 Likes

Haha! It’s funny you say that. I actually will help out hobos that are honest. In key west some of them will be straight forward with you and say “can you buy me a beer” and I will help.

Greg, I think you have enough fans that you could get a dollar or so from people and post some cool reviews. I have no clue how to start a fund but let me look into it. This could happen.

2 Likes

If this isn’t the definition of a hot mess I don’t know what is.

1 Like

What is that?

1 Like

(the caption on the pic says cheese steak egg roll)

1 Like

But. But… None of those words equal a pile of onions with sauce. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the same boat. That doesn’t look like an eggroll so that is why I asked lol

1 Like

I think there may be an egg roll peeking out from under the onions.

1 Like

Does anyone think the steak selection is a little weak? Lol

If I’m labeling my place as a crab and steak house, I’m bringing more to the table than this.

There are more horrifying pics from today.

Seriously, this isn’t even worth a review. Could I even be unbiased at this point? The pictures look like meals cooked at home by someone who never cooked before. There’s lack of presentation and then there’s what the fuck is this? Pardon my French.

1 Like

The real problem is dumping mango salsa on a skirt steak.

1 Like

I don’t get it Greg. I just don’t understand this. You can hire some college or high school kid to take pictures and edit them up for peanuts. Hell I do it on my phone with a free app.

2 Likes

Laziness or people running a restaurant who have no business running a restaurant?

I’m judging right along with you…

1 Like

wish these guys success but with social media pics like that being your "best"aka those sad looking plates of sad crabs and lonely corn and sauce cooped pasta I’m not seeing a smashing success and a $23 fillet mignon at a “steakhouse” doesn’t scream quality either which is prob why they are dousing it with mango.

2 Likes

Do you know if they are open for lunch, or have a lunch menu?