Zhang's Grille has bitten the dust [NJ]

No way to tell. No hours on the flyer they sent out (except Happy Hour being 4-7 PM). No website. No Facebook. No information on their Instagram.

I’m under the impression they open at 4 but I really don’t know.

This one is not looking great lol

2 Likes

Hahahaha are they posting these? Not even some gratuitous parsley flakes?

3 Likes

I was literally going to edit my post and say “they can’t chuck some parsley on there”…you beat me to it. Yea these pics are on their Instagram. Check out the salmon pic::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I like how they couldn’t even put the plate on the table. Thy left the woman’s hand holding the dish with her finger on the plate. I mean either 100% clueless or just don’t give a shit. Did the matawan guy move onto Holmdel? New $$ laundering spot?

2 Likes

I don’t have instagram to see it but if this is literally what they are doing it’s pretty sad. Was Zheng’s on instagram because I’m starting to think this might not have been a sale with new owners but rather a re-branding by the same owners? Just a guess.

3 Likes

I am not on Instagram either but you can see their pics on the link above…scroll up a bit. A few are hilarious. The fish and chips look respectable but this place definitely needs some help on presentation with most dishes I’ve seen.

1 Like

I think they moved from matawan to holmdel but Greg can confirm.

def looks like store bought tartar too.

Ohhhh wow…yeah I think this is a rebrand not a completely new venture. (those pics are all pretty bad) I think the only truly new thing is the mural on the wall. I’m going to go here! Lol

2 Likes

Two days ago it read “shrimp franchises”.

I’m not kidding. Guess someone finally proofread.

1 Like

Zhang’s did not have an Instagram that I know of.

I don’t think this is a rebranding. Zhang’s had another [apparently very successful] in Wall.

I know it would seem like it but my gut says this isn’t a rebrand.

The owner of Pride of the Sea is not the owner here. I can confirm that 99%.

1 Like

Perhaps they are advertising a business opportunity?

1 Like

I wanted to get a live king crab but I think I can go to Chinatown and get one for much less, with travel expenses.

I figured they emptied the hotel pool to house them in.

I wonder what kind of STDs they have lol

You beat me to that one. I saw it this afternoon but it’s etched in my mind with that bright blue fingernail.

This one is for you Bob

2 Likes

You have just made my day. :joy::joy:

2 Likes