You had me at Korean Fried Chicken... Bulbap Grill Marlboro

So - we liked it enough the first time to go back last night. Fish taco - very good; Galbi Burger - excellent; Dolsot - good but needed a little something… Wings were good but the Yangyum Sauce was a real sticky mess & not spicy as promised. I’ll try soy/garlic next time.

Not the most mind blowing wings in the world, but a pretty good value can be found here if you’re in the area:

The he-man group hit this place tonight. I think if we asked for some spicier versions, the kitchen might have worked with us. I also don’t like paying a buck a wing so this place has a good monday/Tuesday special menu.

I forgot to mention, Bulbap has delivery now.

Stopped into Bulbap today and had a Galbi Bowl and Chicken Jaeyuk along with some wings. Fresh ingredients and tasted good.

6 Likes

That looks yummy!
Now I really want you to try the KFC at Kimchi Mama in AP and let us know how it compares!

1 Like

We’ve been to Bulbap a few times. In general, I don’t care for bowls. However, Mr. R. does like having them and was pleased with Bulbap’s short rib bowl. As for me, being a sucker for things deep fried, I liked the fried dumplings and the Korean fried chicken wings. (Mr. R. liked both of those, too.)

2 Likes

I don’t care for bowls much either. Wanted to try the basics and they were good but didn’t wow me. Maybe, no rice and extra everything else would do it.

1 Like