What's On Your Mind 2023

Our dear boy thinks it presumptious of us to breathe his air.

3 Likes
1 Like

You can advance to the 4:00 mark to avoid the ad.

1 Like

Pure Genius!

[Edit - note sound is too loud, suggest turning it way down with the slider before playing.]

7 Likes

I’ll try that with butter and liver paté on the feline…

1 Like

Brilliant!

Oh, man, I gotta see if I can figure out something similar for Demon Spawn, who either folds his feet under, runs away or bites me every time I try to clip his talons.

Parker wishes you all a Happy Caturday! :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Parker looks so innocent . . . but I bet he has a big night planned!

2 Likes

He’s a good boy…except when he’s not!

1 Like

In other words, he’s a cat :wink:

Yup!

He moved shortly after the first picture (“No paparazzi, mom!”)

5 Likes

And now he’s telling me he may have a catnip problem.

8 Likes

Be Strong!

I used to supply mine with a brand called Zoom Around The Room.

1 Like

His only problem is that he can’t open the container himself.

2 Likes

I had a cat who loved cat nip. At first he would get energetic, then he would get sweet, followed by hissing if I pet him. That was a catnip problem. A bad drunk. He was same out in garden with the cat mint. He would hiss at me if I got to him at the wrong state of his high.

5 Likes

I’d watch that one. Mom always said what’s in you when you’re sober comes out when you’re drunk.

3 Likes

She was right. Sober he was a bit of an ass. Loved him though. When he was sweet he was really sweet. It was a complicated, dysfunctional relationship that I would not tolerate from a human.

5 Likes

No hydrolic witchcraft.
At the train station.

I was looking at stocks yesterday and one looked particularly downtrodden, New York Community Bank, some of it likely on general banking sector woes. The price was so low the div rate was over 10%. Probably not sustainable for long, unless the price comes back up.

I figured it was worth getting some at that price (under $6.50/Sh) even if they decided to cut the dividend in half; looks like there’s more upside possible than downside risk.

Overnight the news broke that NYCB reached an agreement to buy out Signature’s assets and existing loans, causing the price to shoot over $9 for much of the day today so far.

Seems my story is that I’m often a day late. And a couple of dollars short.

Guess I’ll wait to see if it drops a bit mid-week…

3 Likes