What's On Your Mind 2023

KMT= Kissing my teeth. Where is the scotch bonnet? There should be an aroma scale.

1 Like

When will this rain stop? It’s sort of like it was here in California 20 or 30 years ago but it’s skeeving me out!

1 Like

Maybe the reservoirs will fill up? I’m afraid next up for CA is mudslides :frowning_face:

1 Like

Enough already, right? I can remember '73-'74 winter spring and it seemed to rain constanly in the BA. We lived on a hill and the road was always a sheet of water and it froze one week. Did we have chains or studded tires? No, of course not! I wish for all that moisture to be a benefit and ease the drought worries for you.

1 Like

Thank you @mts and @gaffk . It is helping. Our city has so far moved from “exceptional drought” to “moderate drought” , and all of my rain barrels are full.

1 Like

So at least a nice garden is in your future?

Fingers crossed!

PS I checked the most recent status on the county website and ammended our drought status. It updates weekly and I think it might have improved.

2 Likes

Celebrating moving the clock forward. Out of what i call the dark ages. The last snow was yesterday. Hopefully. I did have to break out the shovel again today to get my truck out . It will be raining tomorrow off and on through the week .
Im melting like the witch on the wizard of oz .
Of course winter will be back before you know it .
But im looking forward to grilling on the deck with warm weather wearing shorts at 8 pm .

6 Likes

Hah! The proper response is, “Yes, the 18-inch bamboo skewers are on the end cap”.

2 Likes

I love doing it .its always a pleasure.

5 Likes

Search youtube for renee the appliance repair tech and samsung. She is not a big fan. We just got a hier bottom freezer because it was the only bottom freezer refrigerator narrow enough for our space.

Just wish i had measured to see if it was too tall for the space. So we now have a netro rack in our cooking line and a haier shoved up against the wall.

1 Like

I usualIy climb the shelf if I think it can support my weight. I should probably carry one of those grabbers.

Him.

5 Likes

Easier to tap the 6’8" guy on the shoulder.

What a handsome boy.

These days, for sure. My days as a gymnast just get longer ago.

1 Like

We were positive cat haters until he adopted us. Or invaded our abode and just effing took over. I don’t mind the ridicule and scorn. But he can’t even open a can of cat food and yet he charges us rent. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve always liked cats. But they do tend to stroll into a house and take over. I’m OK with that.

1 Like

Like you have a say in the matter.

2 Likes

I would never be so presumptuous!