What's On Your Mind 2023

TOFH?

The Old Folks Home aka a nursing home.

2 Likes

Yes. You have to be paid up. The extension is only for the paperwork, not the taxes owed.

2 Likes

I just found out that Aaron Rodgers was here in Ashlandia
for his darkness cleanse!
A perfect place for him.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Its here . Dammit.

8 Likes

Beautiful! It was in the low 70s here yesterday, but now weā€™re back to winter temps. Iā€™d love some of that snow TBH - weā€™ve not had much this year :confused:

2 Likes

Ooof. We got about 2.5-3 inches where I was (outside of Boston). Stay warm and safe!

1 Like

Less than 1/2 inch here in Philly all winter. I love it. Sis with the house in the Poconos and grandsons who love snowboarding? Not so much

2 Likes

Carson mansion

6 Likes

Come to the desert!!

7 Likes

4 months of heaven, 8 months of hell.
I like the rest of Arizona but The Valley is an out of control monster.
Spoken as a 4 year veteran of lower Scottsdale.
Virtually a lifetime.
:cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

For meā€¦ it took about 2 summers to adjust to the extreme heat. But once I got adjustedā€¦ I didnā€™t really get ā€œhotā€ anymore.

1 Like

We found ourselves going up to the mountains every chance we got so we ended up moving to the mountains. In Oregon.
:slight_smile:
My wife and I were both Midwesterners and eventually the lack of seasons and green trees and plants got to us.

1 Like

Iā€™m not much into winter sports, but I do love a good sleigh run :wink: We have a pretty steep hill in town.

The last 3 winters have been pretty mild around these parts. Tho likely not as mild as Philly.

1 Like

There was one day that I truly got ā€œHOTā€ā€¦ It was 118 (F) that day and I got stuck in traffic on my motorcycle. The engine temp went to 247 (F) and I got off the next exit. I found a bar to sit in until the sun set and the traffic freed up.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you wish you were in Montreal?

2 Likes

My brother got hail near the beach in Santa Monica, and we got some snow on the hills between Vacaville and Napa.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only been to Montreal in the summer (and not for some years). I do recall a rather extensive underground complex, but I think Iā€™ll restrict my visits to June-Sept. Snow is only pretty if you donā€™t have to venture out in it (especially by car).

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I hear ā€œitsa dry heatā€. LoL.

2 Likes

It took me 3 hours to dig my truck out . I was parked 5 feet from the street. Major snowplow birm . Oh well . I needed wine . And they said only 8 inches of snow predicted. Lol

5 Likes