What's for Dinner #73 - School's Back In! Edition - September 2021

Happy Birthday @BeefeaterRocks - happy you celebrated with sumptuous food! Many more, in good health!

4 Likes

Home again. Thanks for all the well wishes for our anniversary! It was a great time.

BF made gorgeous small plates for us from the weekend’s leftovers for tonight’s dinner: thinly sliced rib eye (so tender!), sliced weisswurst, toasted baguette, slice of tortilla de patata with crema, assorted olives and cherry peppers, small salad with vinaigrette. I’m biased, but i’m always impressed how prettily he can arrange things. I could never have done that. Just the right amount too.

May chase that later with a cocktail and more Cheetos though… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
glad i took tomorrow off too!

18 Likes

Happy Happy, Beefeater! that looks/sounds like a great celebratory meal!

1 Like

HappyBirthday!!!

1 Like

Happy birthday @BeefeaterRocks !

Tri tip and roasted cauliflower.

15 Likes

Hubs went shellfishing and dug 25 lbs of quahogs

Aussies licked the muck off of his legs!

We spent the afternoon making “Stuffies” - had some for supper with some chowder and vacuum sealed the rest to have this winter

Last of our garden harvest on the counter…

22 Likes

Belated anniversary wishes to you @mariacarmen! I KNOW the food and drink was good, and hope the rest was equally fabulous. :champagne::clinking_glasses::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Copper Well Lane Vegetarian Noodles from The Food of Sichuan by Fuchsia Dunlop. A bit like a vegetarian dan dan mian with mushroom instead of pork.

20 Likes

Thanks so much!

yum!

and what cute pups!

1 Like

Thanks. They’re great dogs. Have to be in on everything. Herding clams!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! Gorgeous birthday dinner!!

1 Like

He does plate beautifully and I’m not biased. :wink:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! You sure do know how to do a birthday feast right. Yum.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Wonderful b’day dinner - happy birthday to you, @BeefeaterRocks!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, you made my day a little brighter.

6 Likes

I sent strippers to the nursing home to help you celebrate.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! Your dinner looks wonderful!!!

2 Likes

Wfd yesterday was my garden harvest bounty plus cluck :slight_smile: There was a mostly root veg medley roast (carrot, potato, beet, turnip all from the garden plus some cauli core). Last years green beans, pickled. This years tomatoes, sliced. And Greg’s wonderful oven fried chicken which I’m loving. Sadly no pix.

9 Likes