What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

It’s cheaper than what I’ve found in the US. Trout roe is surprisingly affordable (although certainly still a treat I only indulge while in Germany). 1.76oz or 50g are 5.29€. It lasts me through about 3 toasts. Worth it :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well done, but you missed a spot.

5 Likes

A few. Nobody’s perfect.

@BeefeaterRocks

I use a New York Times recipe as a jumping off point - it’s very riffable. I’m posting it as a gift link, so you should not encounter a paywall:

6 Likes

Looks great, thank you.

1 Like

S’ okay. Looks good to me! Day before yesterday, I prepared myself a mighty breakfast sandwich: a gyro, with all the accoutrements. I chomped it down before I could remember to take a photo.

Now, I’m thinking, my fridge needs a jar of pickled herring.

3 Likes

Strawberry-banana smoothie. Kirschkuchen. Zucchini bread. Fruits and berries.

7 Likes

I made an apple pie with a few cherries in there the other day. It was wonderful for dessert that night and even better for breakfast today, sans whipped cream.

4 Likes

Capture.PNG

9 Likes

I have no idea of what is for breakfast, but we are moving Thursday.

3 Likes

Open-faced fried egg sandwich with Boursin and chili crisp this morning

2 Likes

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day… on moving day especially (since who knows when you’ll get another meal). Hint - keep a set of sheets out in a carry bag and make up a bed in your new home as soon as the bed is in place. Along with a water glass and coffee cup so you can stay hydrated. GOOD LUCK.

6 Likes

Insert dog into bun before consuming.

11 Likes

Over-easy fried egg Avocado Montreal St Viateur sesame bagel! @PedroPero inspired me, as the lucky duck is brunching and dining in Montreal this week.

5 Likes

Best wishes on your move! Make sure the water heater is operational and ON!

Look at those crispy edges!

Bow down GIF on GIFER - by Menris

1 Like

Ok, but what do I do with the other dog on your plate?

1 Like

Look at those grill marks!

1 Like

The new abode has an in door ice and filtered water dispenser that is actually hooked to a water line. The fridge/freezer is side by side which helps sore backs. We hand carried our sheets! And we are retreiving our coffee bean grinder today.

But the best part is today’s breakfast is the Sichuan takeout twins… we are picking them up at 8.30 this morning!

It is a good thing.

8 Likes

Bacon and Tomato sandwich

11 Likes