What's Cooking? (New Jersey)

TOUCHÉ!

(more words because the site won’t allow me to just drop the funny.)

3 Likes

Mrs. P made her famous savory and sweet pan seared boneless quail breast salad :yum:

10 Likes

Michelle made her great Stuffed Cabbage in a sweet and sour sauce with apples, raisins and tomatoes.

cabbage

10 Likes

What, no olives?

On the other hand, Tuna Mac & Cheese is a standard dish in our house. (Then again, most people don’t think of canned tuna as actual, you know, fish. :slight_smile: )

For that matter, what about anchovies on either pizza or a Greek salad with feta?

1 Like

That looks fantastic! I’m a stuffed cabbage lover!

1 Like

There are olives clearly visible on the bowl. (which is still too close for me)

1 Like

SAME HERE.

1 Like

never had tuna Mac and cheese, but used to have tuna macaroni salad growing up and prob hadn’t thought about it 20 years until now, and man could I go for that right now.

So this didn’t suck!

My first attempt at pineapple upside down cake.

12 Likes

No Olives?

3 Likes

To avoid you breaking your arm patting yourself on the back, I’ll give you two or three or four pats on your back. Well done.

1 Like

Lamb tingul with polenta, Restaurant Lemon Garden, Sutivan Croatia on the Dalmatian Coast. Wonderful.

5 Likes

Look forward to a day where the world really opens up again for Americans. That place looks great, some good food pics linked on google maps, some of which show the town between the mountains the the sea. Looks AMAZING.

I found out today that there are options for US Citizens, but most demand a COVID test within a certain amount of time of arrival, and from what I have seen, our testing just isnt reliable/timely enough yet to base travel plans around it.

2 Likes

View from our table…

5 Likes

We’ve been here two weeks and I don’t really want to leave…if it’s good enough for Jay-Z and Beyoncé it’s good enough for us.

2 Likes

Unless you joined them on their private jet, seems like a challenging place to travel to even in non-COVID times… but that hotel looks amazing and well worth it.

1 Like

An online form, negative test result picture on the cellphone <48hrs old, and in you go with proof of paid accommodation (or a residence). Exclusive to Croatia, most other places require quarantine and additional requirements.

1 Like

what was your total travel time?

From JFK to Split, Croatia thru Dublin 11 and a half hours.