What's Cooking? (New Jersey)

2 Likes

Gochujang marinated Pork Tenderloin from Shoprite, Kurobuta Dogs and Irish Beef Burger. With Papa Huancaina and Green Salad.
Also a Lomo Saltado GF made a few days ago. Rico.

11 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Took another shot at Chicharron today with Iberico Secreto Barriguera. Better than 1st time.
Add water and spices to cover pork pieces, boil out the water until only pork fat remains, brown pieces in fat. Pretty easy. Good stuff and great to know how to make at home.

10 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Looks good, and I do love Matisse! What an adorable babe!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: It was just so nice to finally eat outside on the deck. It was such a hot summer and we finally had a cool dry day to enjoy.

1 Like

Perfect, so happy you could enjoy in comfort! Your deck is lovely, as always.

1 Like

Linguini and clams? Yes!

15 Likes

Wish I could like this twice

3 Likes

Simple, but tasty lately. Shrimp, Potato Chip Chicken, Pork Green Chile.

8 Likes

Kurobuta Hind Shanks today with basic mirepoix, red wine, stock and tomato paste. With a Sausage stuffed Long Hot from Anthony and Sons. Can see adding this to my repertoire. Good eating.

12 Likes

Who wants to do a joint venture brunch place in the greater Lincroft area? Accepting opportunities/joint venture, no joke)

Table side/omelette as well as pancakes/fruit sauce table side flambé. Bringing brunch to new levels; Science has proven Breakfast is the MOST Important meal of the day, we should treat it as such!!

5 Likes

Given todays results you’re gonna need to make the same thing next week sir!

1 Like

Shrimp Cakes tonight. Mustard Aioli.

12 Likes

Those look DELICIOUS!!

1 Like

This was very good. Loosely based on Coq au Vin, which I have never made. Red wine gives such good flavor. Chicken thighs.

8 Likes