What’s on your mind?

A fort of foam ,and a bottle of gin , ready to stuff outdoor cushions. I bow down.

3 Likes

I’m missing a lot of new posts here due to me being busy these days.
Life in a bankrupt country is hard. lol
I planted some cassava and long beans. Hopefully food won’t be a problem in 3 months.
Meanwhile I’m getting a few gigs to write some stuff for a few websites. Would at least get me 20 dollars. And then I’m trying to sell some spices which would bring in some more money. I’m also helping a community project to cultivate a land. Surely food won’t be a problem for us.
Raining the whole day. :slight_smile:
I will read the new posts when I get some free time. I log in frequently but no time to read.

7 Likes

Haha, really sucks!

1 Like

If I had been along we would have rocked Joanne’s together. I get this from my mother but I seem to have fun everywhere. For example I was at the good will with cdc and I found him the perfect rumpled Columbo raincoat. It was ten dollars and he balked and I know better than to push but I had him model it and walk away from me and then turn and say “ma’am I have just one more question.” This happened to be right in front of the store and the counter lady was in hysterics. It helped that we had just finished slowly watching the show on dvd. No he still did not want the coat but that was fun. Today I went to the grim liquor store here in Penna and as I was being checked out the employee and I sang Piano Man. It was on the store radio. Went to chik fil a for a spicy classic sandwich meal and a peach shake. The chic fil was all decked out in little red white and blue lights. Trying to save some of the shake for cdc but it’s not looking good for him.

2 Likes

Lol

Cdc got some of the milkshake. Buying ingredients for Sangria made me want to save room for some late night tippling. Never tried homemade sangria but so many black raspberries inc.

1 Like

Going to be this kind of day, I think. That’s all.
753c140df2bad27644517ffd483b5fb3

11 Likes

:joy: It started as my fifth Monday of the week too.

4 Likes

Awful. What a shitty, awful, terrible GDMF POS of a day.

8 Likes

My story too

5 Likes

I am heartsick.

5 Likes

I join with those who are heartsick and devastated. The challenges ahead are immense. How I can help others is more challenging than ever.

8 Likes

You can cook for us.

2 Likes

I second that !
Motion passed, the meeting is now adjourned.
What will you be preparing for us this weekend Tim?

3 Likes

Agree, I vote for Lobster Thermidor! (As discussed in the memory food topic)

3 Likes

punch in the gut this morning.

3 Likes

The world be changing and I’m really not liking the vibes. I gotta say I picked the WRONG year to quit drinking………thinking about starting sniffing glue.

7 Likes

I know that you are joking…
However, I disagree because you picked the right year to quit. You may very well be drinking more if you hadn’t stopped.
So your liver, kidneys and heart thank you.

4 Likes

Lol… Tim has a lot of people to feed I’d be happy with Tacos

3 Likes

Ya, I’ll take whatever too, and I’ll even bring something!

3 Likes