What’s on your mind?

Hey! Im not asking anyone to share, but this is hardly a random group! Think about it.

1 Like

Ok. Select strangers. Ha. Better?

1 Like

No one more random or stranger than me! :muscle:

I’ll take your word for it :smiley:

1 Like

Oh I will answer for sure. So much is lost in the written word. Tone, body language etc. I was smiling when I commented. “I’ve often wondered about the various purposes online communities might serve for people who prefer less time with people.” I like that.

2 Likes

Wanna bet? He he he. #audreychallengesyoutoaduel

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for! #evillaugh You should see my posts on the lidl fb community about gnomes and the goddess cashier. Whenever someone scolds me (wait scolding on the internet??) Five people speak up and say nooooo we love the Audrey Chronicles. I try not to take myself too seriously and the mod loves me there. Great group.

1 Like

Still wondering how many of us don’t care what the rest of us think. Rhetorical question. :grin:

Ooof. My aunt and uncle who also lived in NJ had a similar heartbreaking experience. It was in Egg Harbor and it was the family farm with so many joyful memories. Yeah the tenant trashed it.

1 Like

Oops I have a bad habit of answering rhetorical questions. I apologize.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Sure we do. The more random the better please!

Bring it! :men_wrestling:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Must ponder my first move. I don’t suppose you are a gamer? Problem is that I am trying to get some items for my Diablo three crusader toon atm. Roll for initiative or even better roll for sanity? This could be fun.

1 Like

Trying not to cheat. Would reading some of your other posts be cheating? Do I reply to you or just post some outrageous new topic fresh and easily misunderstood? I could always mine Jim Leff’s slog. That boy is fun and smart. His only flaw is that we are friends on facebook. Everyone makes poor life decisions once in awhile. There is some discussion about how much is lost in the written word without body language and voice tone.Hmm. Now for a real challenge! Blades of light! Blades of light! Oops that quote is from a wow boss. Must focus!

1 Like

As far as I know I’ve never visited Chow Hound nor do I have a presence on social media so I am greatly uninformed. I’m merely a thick skinned cynic often struggling to control snark.

By the way, the city council reminds everyone that dogs are not allowed in the new dog park down by Ralph’s. Nor are people allowed in the park either. If you find yourself in that vicinity don’t stare at it or at any of the hooded figures in it. Otherwise the dog park will not harm you.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Consider yourself lucky. Now I want to go to that dog park. I even have a dog. Sarcasm is a lost art. Sarcasm is one of the best ways to connect with people. I was always puzzled by the Jim Leff hate. Jim Leff was the co founder of chowhound and it finally dawned on me what a sarcastic jerk he is. I am very slow sometimes. Now I really like him. Best use of sarcasm I ever heard yet was on 911. When the towers fell the schools wisely stayed open but there was no teaching. How could there be? A tv was on in every classroom. The high school students were naturally very very upset. One teacher told the class “I’m sure Mr. Hank’s fifth period english class is a prime terrorist target” The students got a grip and that teacher will always be my hero. Oh please bring the snark. The most fun I have had this month was trash talking with a smart 14 year old boy while we were playing magic the gathering in the regular library group. Everyone else faded away as we tap danced together. And I beat him naturally. Compared to fourteen year old gamers the rest of us are just sleepwalkers. #dogparkdogparkdogpark

1 Like

I think that’s also know as mind vomit.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/mdBVJbzkoqo

https://youtu.be/vCpV1zxuHG4

2 Likes

Ah, Bowie. Sigh.

4 Likes