What’s on your mind?

The chill factor in the TC is on my mind. :smirk:

My heart goes out to the family and friends of the two fallen officers as well as to everyone at NYPD.

"https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/amp/Legendary-hot-dog-stand-rooting-for-49ers-16796245.php

1 Like

Fight! Fight!

Well Ukraine’s most major domestic airline has stopped flying. This new world disorder has me jumpy.

I think we need to strengthen our southern border so Iowas can get into Minnesota. :muscle:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Two things I loved:

1. “C’mon…let’s do another shot!”
  2. His fingers were the ice strainer for the shots.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is just so down to earth in this video. Too funny!

2 Likes

Be sure to check out the bands film, opens today.

Dave’s been everywhere since the last record dropped.

3 Likes

F bombs galore.

2 Likes

I was entertained.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1646258241947

5 Likes

:joy: Oh, so true!!! Unless you want to see the third largest ball of twine in the Midwest. Then Iowa is your destination.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I had some lights added but maybe went over the top. My only concern is if a Delta flight tries to land in the backyard. :scream:

5 Likes

LOL! My husband just had lights added to our front yard. Same designer as our neighbors. I said we are having a battle of the lights.

2 Likes

This is what I get for rushing and not thinking it through and doing it from a distance. It’s actually pretty amusing. Anyone want to venture a guess just how many lights I approved purchased?

1 Like

I live in an apartment, so we have an arms race with doormats. Who can cover more of the hallway floor? (We’re in the lead at the moment.)

5 Likes

When I’m frazzled and fragmented I watch this video:

Easy to make fun of, but I’ve a lot of respect for her - enthusiasm is a good thing. :blush:

4 Likes

3 Likes