What’s on your mind?

He doesn’t know it yet, but it’s about time to pack our bags. :pensive:

4 Likes

Back to the (very) frozen Northern climes?

2 Likes

Yeah. It seems the worst timing too. I can squeeze out a couple more days but that’s it. :sob:

1 Like

Begs the question, what does a dog’s memory hold? When he gets home… For how long… Is there regret or longing…

5 Likes

Let’s ask him.

He enjoys traveling anywhere and everywhere never wanting to miss anything.

Yesterday he spotted me with a bag and positioned himself between the garage and me so I can’t leave without him.

So I put it down at the garage door and now he’s guarding it along with the garage and cars. I can go inside the house and he won’t budge from the bag. :roll_eyes:

But if I could read his mind he likes the desert more…in winter of course. But duh… :smirk:

6 Likes

This sounds so familiar. Our Old English Sheepdog loved going to our country place. We used to pack goods in transit in a yellow plastic caustic chemical container, one of those milk carton things. I used to have to pack it in place in its cupboard because when I got it out, he would start barking and bouncing. He would “perform” all the way to pick up our son at school, then across town and the Bay Bridge until we picked up husband at his business in Berkeley, at which point he realized that all the pieces were in place and could settle down and sleep the rest of the way.

2 Likes

Lolol! That’s so sweet!!

1 Like

I love his underbite. :heart:

2 Likes

My cat starts agitating as soon as I take his carrier out of the closet. Whining, pacing, hiding. As soon as we get him into the car and he realizes our destination is “not vet,” he calms down and enjoys the ride.

3 Likes

He is in need of an orthodontist. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

That’s so funny!

1 Like

He has a lot of feelings, and he would like you to know about them.

3 Likes

LOLOL :joy: I need to remember that!!

1 Like

I opened the garage door so guess who’s camping again.

:man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Just when you are about to feel overwhelmed by all the depressing covid news a story like this throws us a lifeline.

A Houston area mother whose 13-year-old child previously tested positive for COVID-19 is facing charges after the teenager was found in the trunk of her car at a drive-thru testing site.

Beam (the mother) allegedly told Gordon (drive-thru tester) the child had previously tested positive for COVID and said she put him inside the trunk to prevent him from getting exposed again while driving to the stadium for additional testing, the complaint said.

Isn’t a car with the windows rolled up just as “COVID-free” as the trunk? I don’t know what’s in people’s heads sometimes.

3 Likes

One would think. It’s fruitless for a reasonable person to find reason in the behavior of the unreasonable.

1 Like

RIP Bob Saget.

6 Likes

I already had an espresso machine so my new year resolution is to learn how to use it to make lattes and cappuccinos.

I started practicing this weekend.

At the moment my eyes are red and bulging out of my head. I have a headache, my hands are shaking, and my heart is racing. I think I am having a heart attack!

Got to go clean, do laundry, change my bed linen, and walk the dogs.

:running_man:t3:…………

PS - I might be a little tense.

4 Likes

I think I need to find a new job. I’m tried of the one I have now…

4 Likes