What’s on your mind?

We drive hiway 12 (Rio Vista to San Andreas) and hiway 26 from Valley Springs to Stockton at least every month or so. These are plantings we have watched being installed. This is all I know. What we’ve watched happen.

2 Likes

I see. Except for the fog.

3 Likes

Love the choice of words. :trophy:

Aw, but if no politics, how could I share this with you?

Add images here

1 Like

That’s not politics. It’s just reference to a photo of some folk breaking the lockdown rules. I remember seeing similar photos of a party going on in Manchester during lockdown. I also remember the person who organised that party got fined £10k. Funny old world, innit.

Here is a recent WSJ article describing how drought is affecting the Central Valley dairy industry, telling how herds are being reduced, dairies closed and some farmers switching to planting almonds!

2 Likes

Thank you! I caught a glimpse of the story, but it’s behind a pay wall. I was able to listen to part of it. I’m sure I can find something. There’s plenty about agriculture in general.

Sharing a pic of our takeout order today from our fave little breakfast and lunch cafe.

Well, I can’t say it any better than this.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. And joy and light to all, even more so in this strange year!

8 Likes

It rained last night. :astonished: “We” prefer to stay in.

“We” also have an upset tummy today. :tired_face:

5 Likes

Awwww…and such lovely upholstery! You must have great faith in your little one.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Meowy Christmas from Gucci and Bulgari :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Stopped into Tommy Bahama’s for a bite on yet another beautiful day.

2 Likes

…more on the water crisis.
:frowning:

1 Like
1 Like

“Stop hitting snooze on your alarm!! Are we going for a walk or not?”

5 Likes

That’s his “It’s Shark Week, starring me!” smile.

So we’re about to close yet another year. May the new year bring each of you good heath, a tranquil mind, and the gift that all you touch turns to gold.

5 Likes

What a handsome boy, and to smile for the camera like that! Sending your lovely wishes right back at ya, but adding hopes you can spend more time in the dessert, until such time as your frozen north is experiencing spring/summer…
I especially like the part of the tranquil mind - ok the Midas touch not bad either!

2 Likes

Overture, curtain, lights
This is it, we’ll hit the heights
And oh what heights we’ll hit
On with the show this is it.

4 Likes

8 Likes