What’s on your mind?

Problem being solutioned by Issuu.

1 Like

@tomatotomato

It was solutioned late last night.

The Director of Issuu and the Ceo, from Denmark were truly amazing in their Customer Servicing and Solutioning.

On the otherhand, Facebook has NO competition and henceforth, their greatness of the idea, at the time was 100% innovative … however, they do NOT know how to manage their members or their Technicians or their paying clients either.

They only care about money not humans. This is why they spend the large majority of their time in Court Rooms. They have an enormous amount of legal suits from Humanitarian Organisations.

It is quite sad because the original idea, of creating and developing a means for people to promote their businesses and to make contacts, and also friendships was brilliant …

Have a lovely day Dear.

1 Like

So good to hear that Issuu is doing right by you, @Barca!

1 Like

They are truly wonderful (Issuu).

1 Like

Penang is on my mind. The food, the people, the sights and smells. The heat and humidity. I embrace it all.

I’m doing some fall cleaning and found these beloved postcards I bought there a few years ago. @klyeoh

7 Likes

@digga Ch’ng Kiah Kean is indeed a very talented artist. I’ve attended his exhibitions and also run into him at various events here as I’m a member of the Penang Arts Council.

2 Likes

Showed up in my food news box.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Lovely video …

Truly an extraordinary story.

1 Like

A singular story. Would everyone be so lucky, so prescient.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing. Courageous for changes.

2 Likes

A monumental change. It takes courage to make that jump. The restaurant looks amazing.

2 Likes

Seen on our walk today.

7 Likes

This is a good philosophy. I have a milestone birthday looming and have been contemplating how much time is left. What “was” weighs more than “what will be”, so savoring is a high priority!

6 Likes

My age and various health conditions have caused this to weigh on my mind for a while now. I know it is not good for me.

6 Likes

@retrospek
@Harters

In Nietzche’s view I probably fall more in line with a slavery morality but on the topic of living life and death I’m solidly master.

As my time approaches I will not find myself sighing or filled with argument.

Excerpts from a Mary Oliver poem…

When death comes
like the hungry bear in autumn;
when death comes and takes all the bright coins from his purse
to buy me, and snaps the purse shut;

I want to step through the door full of curiosity, wondering:
what is it going to be like, that cottage of darkness?

And therefore I look upon everything
as a brotherhood and a sisterhood,
and I look upon time as no more than an idea,

and I think of each life as a flower, as common
as a field daisy, and as singular,

and each name a comfortable music in the mouth,
tending, as all music does, toward silence,

When it’s over, I don’t want to wonder
if I have made of my life something particular, and real.

I don’t want to find myself sighing and frightened,
or full of argument.

I don’t want to end up simply having visited this world.

7 Likes

I love Mary Oliver.

3 Likes

I do as well. I hoped to have met her before her passing but it didn’t work out.

2 Likes

I love Autumn. The burnished red and golden foliage … Impressive.

Still green here … However, it shall begin to change early November.

Mornings quite chilly (10 - 14 Centig) but by mid-day 12pm it is 22 - 25 Centig degrees however, there is a slight chill in the air …

Have a nice afternoon.

1 Like