What’s on your mind?

Instakilogram

7 Likes

I’m wondering if there needs to be a Food Dad Joke thread. :wink:

5 Likes

Actually, it sounds like an excellent marketing gambit for drug dealers…:joy_cat:

3 Likes

Delivered in 30 minutes or your next 8 ball is on us!

5 Likes

I don’t have a Facebook presence but my cat does so that I can access infrequent references.
I waste my time in more valuable sites. Like ……

4 Likes

What’s the difference between reddit and facebook?

Well, you have to run it by or steal it from reddit to make sure other people think it’s funny first so you don’t look like an idiot when you post it on your carefully constructed wall of lies.
(From Reddit)

1 Like

Watching Food Club on Amazon prime. Three Danish gals are going to travel to Puglia Italy for some cooking and drama . Just started to watch . Subtitles. I’m glued .

4 Likes

Yes, yes there needs to be. The a punch line could be “come and get it kids”…

2 Likes

My type of movie. Definitely watching it this week.

This infinite loading forum style still confuses me. I mean it eats up my data, and makes it hard to find a thread tbh. I know there’s a jokes thread somewhere but hard to locate it. lol.

1 Like

Re: UNUSUAL TECHNOLOGICAL PROBLEM

1. My dear has a digital magazine in Italian & Spanish on the Digital Platform of international magazines since Spring 2017: on Issuu.com

2. The share button does NOT click. It functions only to send the PDF Magazine to Twitter, via email or Linkedin. But it does NOT function to send to his Facebook Page.

3. He has written the Support Team at Issuu and also Facebook Securities and Technology Dept.
    via email and via Facebook Reporting Problems.

4. I have noticed that When transfering a pdf magazine to Twitter or Linkedin or even prior to Facebook that the TRANSFER COMPANY is Microsoft Edge.

He is baffled as to why this has occured as he has NEVER had a problem sharing his own publication from Issuu to his Timeline and also his Page …

Any knowledge on this matter ? What could be the problem here and who could he contact ?

Thanks in advance,
Alejandra & Gio.

Tyson Fury.

I had dinner with him in September last year.

Ok, technically, he was on the next table with his own party but isnt that close enough to be almost “with” him?. He was dining with a couple of guys who, in other circumstances, you might have thought were his minders. And maybe they were, but he dwarfed them. Seemed very approachable - happy to sign autographs and pose for photos on his way out of the restaurant.

He originates from the Manchester suburb of Wythenshawe as I do. He still lives in the northwest.

I like the guy very much and Wilder deserves props for facing him three times.

Fall colors are back but will give way to dull brown and grays…then hideous white.

6 Likes

Nice ! Where’s that?

It’s Lake Minnetonka. It’s gorgeous except in winter.

3 Likes

Winter :cold_face: being October to May. :wink:
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Fall colors are finally popping here in Massachusetts. Marshy areas like this one are farthest along.

10 Likes

Summer this year fell on a Tuesday. :confounded:

1 Like