What is your favorite Le Creuset? (color, form...)

I remember this one. I think they had it at the outlets right before or after a really unattractive Snow White Apple.

Cotton white at no1, meringue at no2! :star_struck:

I like black too but dislike the black inside, the inside should be white… :white_heart:

Yes. Black is always in. I’m color blind, save for black, white and grey.

My favorite color is the discounted one my wife prefers.

I like “spinach.” All these foo-foo names, then “spinach.”

That matte black is a handsome piece of cookware, though.

1 Like

Matte black is never on sale.

I like white as well.

1 Like

Funny, you don’t seem to find these different forms in France.

More Star Wars edition.

1 Like

More vegetables shaped LC.

lecreuset-etc

1 Like

Always thought that one was a beef type tomato.

But in fact, this one.
picture20170303171613

1 Like

I nearly bought this LC in the past.

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 15.36.38

1 Like

Is there a purpose for the lid having such a large well in it? (Or flipped, having a “moat” like shape?)

Does it help the steam condense and drip back down?

Edit - Oh, I just now saw the second photo where they put ice in the well. Now I’m even more confused about it.

I have it. In red. Truth to tell, an ordinary oval would work as well. I was intrigued by the exotic-ness of it. Purchased a long (!) time ago.

1 Like

The argument is to help keep the lid cool and help condense water droplets

1 Like

Doesn’t do anything in the oven, in my experience. On a stove top, maybe.

Yeah. To be honest, I have never tried to put ice.

I think a lot of these special edition or limited edition are not widely offered.
If I feel manly, I should get the Darth Vader. But, deep down, I like the Hello Kitty one. I also think the Hello Kitty one will be a better investment (price will go up)

2 Likes

Darth Kitty
Maybe someday they will have something inspired by this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my. The best of both worlds

1 Like

I would love to find a Doufeu now. I prefer the Oval to Round and the lid just looks so nice.
Also, Rachel Khoo uses one on her Little Paris Kitchen show, and I admit I’m a bit envious of it.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I love the look of many colors mixed together, as well as the savings $$.
Also, some colors just look better on certain shapes. Flame/Volcanic is impressive on a large DO, and some of the pastels look better on the smaller pieces and stoneware. IMHO.

1 Like