What Fast Food Chain Do You Love?

There is a good argument for Impossible Burger being better for the planet. Beyond (ha!) reducing, perhaps, the market for beef (still fewer cows than there used to be buffalo by the way) the huge amount of sodium (salt) and saturated fats will ultimately kill a lot of people and the only thing this planet is not short of is people. Soylent Green!

Given the amount of salt and fats I’m not concerned with the taste as I’m not going to eat them. Simply unacceptable.

1 Like

The ingredient list gave me pause. Im not a big meat eater but when I crave it I’d rather go for quality. My meatless meals already go way past every Monday anyhow.

2 Likes

Personally I’m trying to rectify the over population of cows/ methane one porterhouse at a time!

7 Likes

I’ll be more than happy to take care of the ribeye, flank, and skirt you leave behind. grin

Now how shall we divvy up the lamb?

1 Like

Popeyes, Ever the Tease, Temporarily Removes Crispy Chicken Sandwich From Menu See what you did, America?

I tried yesterday, but there was a line inside AND outside.

1 Like

What the hell is a Bubba Burger? And where can I get one?

1 Like

Another Popeye’s update.

From Jezebel

1 Like

They are readily available in about any supermarket here in nj. They are in the frozen section. They are decent burgers…definitely fatty tasting.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m a user of the brand, but there are everywhere here in Jersey. There’s a “where to buy” tab if you want to look for somewhere near you.

1 Like

This is a snippet from the comment section for the article:

“Is even the greatest chicken sandwich of all time worth waiting 45 minutes in line for? Worth berating hapless employees for? I’m not judging you if you think it’s worth waiting for, but it just seems bizarre that so many people who don’t normally give a shit about a chicken sandwich are losing their minds over it.”

I agree.

3 Likes

Maybe they are “influencers” who feel they need to post about anything trending at that very moment?

1 Like

I chuckle when reading the posts by people who post to berate people who post!

2 Likes

It is a crazy world we live in!

2 Likes

And chuckling is a cheap perk.

Things are accelerating at such a breakneck speed these days that we’ve gone through this whole morality play in about a week or so. I fear we’re spinning out of control sometimes.

1 Like

"Faddidle! Got your luck! "

That’s what we used to say if we said the same thing at the same time.

1 Like

We would say “Jinx! You owe me a Coke!” If you didn’t say “jinx” at the same time then you gave the other person a pinch on the forearm.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there was a pinch involved here too!:unamused:

1 Like

This is my favorite piece on it:

The New York Times parody was the funniest one, to me.

4 Likes

And it had to come to this. This is too funny. Since he is only claiming $5k damages it must be a small claims case. I would love to sit on on that trial.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/tennessee-man-sues-popeyes-for-running-out-of-chicken-sandwiches/ar-AAGwIip?ocid=spartanntp

4 Likes