What Fast Food Chain Do You Love?

Sketchy numbers here. Wondering if Business Insider is playing the Click Bait Game

1 Like

I have no clue. I will say chick fil a is better than most fast food in my eyes. That’s just me though. Those nuggets are killer! Everyone’s opinion will differ

1 Like

That is some fast growing…

I have yet to try it. There are none in my area, but I have heard it is very good for fast food.

Guess, I’ll offer my dissenting opinion. I don’t care for Chick-Fil-A, and this has nothing to do with their political stance. I heard so much about this chain – about how addictive the sandwich was, how people came far and wide to make stop for their food if they could – that maybe my expectations were too great.

I’ve tried their food 4 times, so that’s a good sample to confirm my opinion. Their chicken is WAY too salty, and I crave salty snacks so I don’t easily find foods too salty. Every time I’ve had the sandwich, I want a to sip with every bite. And then after the meal, I always drink my entire beverage I have on hand. I have minor quips about hot fried chicken placed on a bun and then wrapped up, because it can ruin the crisp texture but what pushes me not to recommend the sandwich is the saltiness. It’s borderline un-palatable to me.

1 Like

I like the chicken tenders at Chick Filet, with the variety of dipping sauces, but like kobuta I find them way too salty. There are variations from time to time, and occasionally they’re not too salty. A location popped up within 20 minutes from us about 2 years ago, but we haven’t bothered to go. Once or twice a year we’ll get Popeyes, which is just right. (Now I’m sounding like Goldilocks…) :yum:

3 Likes

I don’t eat Hate Chicken.

2 Likes

But where are the bears?

There are better fast food than Chick fil A, but many of the better ones are higher-end fast foods. For fast food restaurants at the same price range, Chic-fil-A is pretty good – say compare to McDonald and Burger King…etc.

Meanwhile in England…

There’s also NY, SC, and Mississippi burgers :hamburger:
:smiley:

I’ve never seen a bbq sauce flavored bun. With bbq sauce already on it, I wonder what the need is?

I’ve heard they hang out at The Black Bear Diner! (An actual chain in parts of the west)

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

So awesome. I wonder if UK McDonalds are better.

The fact that none of featured sandwiches seem to have much to do with their supposed city/state of origin is certainly the same concept as our US summer menu of “foreign“ treats .

1 Like

The New York one sounds vaguely like a Reuben. Except for the bagel and the beef burger and the ketchup.

2 Likes

I wonder what “cornbread style” is.

1 Like

I wonder if those are “fast-CASUAL”.

Fast Casual Dining

Top 40 Fast Casual

Thrillist-“Underrated Burger Chains That Need to Be in Every State”

1 Like

I think " why are they waiting in a drive through line? Maybe I should get out of the car, and walk inside. Maybe its faster."

I haven’t done it in awhile, but sometimes there is no line inside!

1 Like