What Fast Food Chain Do You Love?

Nice. I have a tacobell gift card. I need to try this.

I don’t drink coffee but look at this

1 Like

You can’t make coffee at home for that price. It will be interesting to see if this works!

2 Likes

I’m wondering if they have upgraded their coffee game, I don’t recall them having good coffee. Mc Donald’s stepped their coffee game up a few years ago when they started the Mc Cafe’ concept and they do brew a good cup. I’ll have to check out the BK app out. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

For 5 bucks you really don’t have much to lose!

$5 a month. Must be a loss leader. Let’s see how long they will do this. Great deal for any coffee drinker.

2 Likes

The deal will last as long as the incremental profitable sales that can be attributed to the app’s use exceed the cost of offering it.

1 Like

I don’t know of a single thing on BKs breakfast menu, or if they even have a breakfast menu. At least i know one exists for Mickey Ds. Guess they can’t really lose any more business from the morning breakfast/commute crowd.

I don’t know how vital and accepted BK is nationally, but here in my neighborhood their stores are cripples. I couldn’t send any money their way, no matter the offer.

Our BKs are quite robust.
And some OK options for breakfast.
But I don’t know how folks can wait till they’re on the way to work to have coffee.
I’m a coffee brewing first thing kinda guy.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

In which case, let’s hope people won’t sue Burger King for promoting them to drink more coffee than they should (much like people sue McDonald for promoting them to eat more than they should)

I’m not sure how well this will go over. Thoughts?

I’m not a vegetarian, just thought this was interesting that they are even trying it

USA TODAY: Would you eat a beefless Whopper? If so, it’s coming to some Burger King stores.

1 Like

I could have sworn BK had s veggie burger on their menu before?

I’m sure they have. I think the issue is this is supposed to be a very tasty burger and trending now. The impossible burger gets high remarks from vegetarians. If bk does the penny thing again, I will try one :slight_smile:

Ohhhhhh yeah I see BK is going in a totally new direction trying to make something that’s actually “tasty”. Gotcha! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Carl’s Jr. has had it for some time. I tried one at home, from grocery store bought ‘impossible’ product, and wasn’t that impressed. It’s pretty pricey at Carl’s compared with regular beef.

1 Like

I hear the bk impossible burger is pricey. Unless I can get a good deal I will pass. I am not really into whoppers but they are Ok.

Does this video load for anyone? Sorry, I’m not on fb.

Now that I have been to all three enough times to know my top three chains, since I’m a fussy chain of most kinds kinda gent, are:

B Goode sandwiches and craft burgers
Sweet Greens build your own salads
Qdoba burritos

All three enjoyed while in Boston visiting our son.

The Carl Jr. Impossible burger has already been out since January. $6+ so I haven’t tried one. The commercial is pretty funny though.

Well, I took one for the team. Actually five for the team over the past two days:

https://www.tacobell.com/food/tacos/loaded-nacho-taco

This soft taco is $1. And is worth every penny. It really is loaded. It is mild out of the TB prep area, but can be jazzed a bit. It can also be “customized” for an upcharge. I tried two of them yesterday at a Taco Bell about three miles from home. The size of the two prompted me to wonder if the soft shell was overloaded in error…

So stopped at a TB about half a mile away from home and ordered three more for lunch today. Nope, these three were exactly built like those I had yesterday. This is probably the biggest–and best tasting taco the Bell has ever rolled out. And just $1.

5 Likes