What Fast Food Chain Do You Love?

I lived there once, many moons ago.

2 Likes

My sister was born in Morristown so I got connections!
:smiley:

1 Like

I have a soft spot for Subway, again memories. Stopped at the Subway in Tappahannock VA yesterday. Only three people in line but no apparent motion. Then I noticed the two people faffing about behind the counter were wearing masks as chin bras. That was it for me. Outta there. Drove the rest of the way home about an hour and a half and made a sandwich.

3 Likes

White Castle, though not for its ambiance (here’s a sign in the one near NYC’s Port Authority bus terminal).

4 Likes

I want to see the newspaper story about someone feeding their infant breast milk as not purchased on site. Please. Someone.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

from 8:47 to 11:40

2 Likes

Found a new one. Culver’s Butter Burger.

2 Likes

I enjoyed a Butter Burger on my way back to Canada from Pittsburgh, pre -Plague. Great chain burger! Popular place with the after church crowd, at the location we visited! Will return. I think it’s the best fast food chain burger I’ve had in the States.

I have barely eaten at chains or any other restaurants since March 2020, other than a couple meals from Popeye’s, and Mary Browns (Cdn fried chicken chain). I used to get food at McD’s, Starbucks and Tim Hortons once or twice a week, often before getting on a train or starting a long drive.

Over the past 19 mos, I’ve had a couple baked goods and breakfast sandwiches from Starbucks drive- thru. One Wendy’s junior bacon cheeseburger. I’ve become fussier about takeout fast food.

I really like Popeye’s and Mary Brown’s fried chicken.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Daym’s Stream of Consciousness about the Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Chalupa from Taco Bell -

2 Likes

Four years late to the thread, but 15 years ago I spent 2 months in Indonesia, then a couple weeks in the Cameron HIghlands of Malaysia. When my train pulled into the station at Kuala Lumpur, I spied an A&W cafe in the station. I ordered an Uncle Burger (?) which was a single beef patty with cheese and pickles if memory serves. Plus I ordered the Root Beer shake.
Oh… My… Goodness… Was that good! It didn’t hurt that I was Jones’ing for Western food, either.

3 Likes

Being a pizza lover my go-to pizza place is Domino’s. I just love their pizzas, my personal favorite is Peppy Paneer (an amalgamation of paneer, capsicum, red paprika & lots of cheese :heart_eyes: ) and Cheese and Corn ( not too fancy yet perfect for someone who loves the combo of corn and goodness of cheese).

1 Like

Paneer Pizza sounds delicious! I checked my local Dominos in the States and, unfortunately, they don’t make it.
:expressionless: :pizza:

Krispy Krunch (most frequently found within gas station mini-marts) will expand your Cajun chicken choices.

1 Like

It’s been so long since I ate at a fast food chain. Maybe over 5 yrs between barrel tastings in Kentucky. May have been McDonalds or Wendy’s

We went to a McD’s in Bavaria prior to a road trip. I was amazed at the pastries there. The counter was almost bigger than the order window and the goods looked extremely high-end, especially for McDonald’s. But I got a sausage Egg McMuffin, as is my custom.

2 Likes

Remember the same at MCD on the Piazza del Duomo in Milan.

3 Likes