What Did You Drink Today (non-wine) #2?

That sounds awesome. Next happy hour!

1 Like

Well I bought that pear eau de vie 15 years ago so I figured it was about time to crack it open.

2 Likes

Mai to the Tai

4 Likes

This is a new one for me, not sure what I think of it. @paryzer are you familiar?

I’m not familiar with that wine producer. How was it?

Brisket, I wanna be at your house around happy hour :wink:

I wasn’t that thrilled with it, a bit too sweet for my liking.

Oh. Sorry to hear that. I hope you didn’t buy too many bottles.

Having a leftover egg white means it’s sour time. Whiskey sour - 3/4oz each simple syrup and lemon juice, 2oz whiskey, egg white. I mixed in my drink mixer for about ten seconds and then shook with ice and double strained into glass. Dotted the top with Angostura bitters.

2 Likes

Fridays at 6:30.
While others learned to make sourdough bread during the pandemic I decided to try to learn some new cocktails.

I had a slice of frozen chocolate cream pie and a small glass of Grand Marnier Quintessence. Sweet on sweet. Now one eye is twitching and I’m not even pissed off. :grimacing:

Just realized I posted this in the “non-wine” thread, oops!! My apologies to all !!!

I’ll take a wheated Old Weller Antique over an Eagle Rare but would not turn an ER down. Just wouldn’t pay over retail

1 Like

I’ve not had Weller but heard good things about it.

Port New York Sour
The port is supposed to float on top by pouring it on the back of a spoon, but my technique failed. Will have to watch a YouTube video. Still tasty.

2 Likes

Whole lotta bourbon

4 Likes

12:30pm after a home cooked Sunday brunch.

4 Likes

My goodness! What’s the purpose of the white stickers?

My neighbor has been volunteering at wine and spirit competitions for the last 30 years, so the volunteers take home booze at the end of each competition. The stickers indicate the ratings, etc. He had a garage full of stuff and has a few tasting parties a year.

1 Like

You are very lucky to have such a neighbor!

2 Likes