What Did You Drink Today (non-wine) #2?

Pb and L sandwiches

Regular red cherries all good too

What is your ice tip

1 Like

Oh I just have one of those silicone ice molds for large cubes. I have the sphere ones too but they don’t work as well, the ice always splits.

1 Like

Occasionally we accidentally leave them out, and our autistic son, who eats no other fruit except for jam or fruit yoghurt, eats the whole jar. We hide the foods he will devour compulsively, and he is on the constant prowl. The Luxardos live on the kitchen counter in a Cento San Marzano tomatoes can.

6 Likes

Kept our usual Friday sushi delivery last night and this was my sake for the evening. Very nice, a little on the sweeter side. Not hot on the palate. Food friendly.

6 Likes

Monkey Pod! We loved it there! Especially those Mai Tai’s!

3 Likes

Yes! So delicious, and the food is good too!

1 Like

Just be glad your teen isn’t getting into your tequila! Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Yeah well I’m sure that is just around the corner!

2 Likes

Hopefully not…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Tequila sour variation with reposado tequila, Meyer lemon, grenadine instead of simple syrup, cardamom bitters and egg whites - tasty.

4 Likes

We streamlined last night with a pitcher of shooters made from Fortaleza silver and Tropicana mango pineapple splash with lime juice. Wasn’t pretty. Got the job done !

2 Likes

The Lucien Gaudin cocktail, named after a French Olympics fencing champion from the 1920s:

1 oz. gin
1/2 oz. Cointreau
1/2 oz. Campari
1/2 oz. dry vermouth

Stir in a mixing glass with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with orange peel.

6 Likes

Weller old fashioneds

3 Likes

I kissed a girl and I liked it. Well, midori anyways. Kinda retro yet seasonal !

1 Like

H & I are drinking a Red Snapper this morning with the early game. Happy Sunday everyone!

2 Likes

Old fashioneds made with EW BIB. The “sweetening” was with Knob Creek. I love Knob. Despite both whiskies being 100 proof, Knob is much more assertive, in a good way.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried EW’s BIB, love Knob Creek.

1 Like

One of my friends was prepared

Had a few Cadillac margaritas

5 Likes

4 Likes