What Did You Drink Today (non-wine) #2?

This will be cool

I have some VEP green left and a few cellar defenders regular green. I have noticed a bit more scarce generally - the regular green anyways - but available if you check a few spots. VEP not as easy.

2 Likes

Piña colada with Meyers rum float, Luxardo cherry.

8 Likes

Kingston Negroni

5 Likes

I like subbing the liquor and experimenting with cocktails. That looks nice. I’m gonna do a take on this tomorrow if all goes according to plan! Been experimenting with tiki drinks more.

A sazerac with cognac instead of rye is really nice too.

3 Likes

Sometimes the rigors of football and childcare limit your options. This 25-30 dollar bottle of Haku (Suntory) vodka is a bit dangerous. It’s made from rice. Tastes clean like stoli.

5 Likes

Espresso martini at Original Joe’s, wachting the 49ers.

5 Likes

5 Likes

It looks good, but what is it, do tell!

This is @brisket44 's drink the Kingston Negroni

Just had Bacardi 10 it was nice

1 Like

Thought it looked way familiar, thanks.

few of these Friday - frozen daiquiris

What are u enjoying @Lambchop

5 Likes

Well, today it is just some dry Chardonnay I like, but last weekend I had a few Tanqeray and Tonics, which is my fav. I mix them kind of strong, so sometimes they’re like a quasi martini. Do love tiki drinks, but typically don’t mix them at home. Plus I try to limit sugars in cocktails, but do indulge occasionally. Hope you’re having a great Sunday!

Sounds good ! You too. I’m back to iced green tea now !

1 Like

I hear you, healthy stuff for me too this week. After tomorrow night that is. Will be sipping wine on the driveway by the Solo fire pit & Canadian palm tree as we pass out candy to probably 300+ trick or treaters. The fire pit will be safely barricaded from the kids tho. Safety first. Should be fun - Halloween is a huge deal in our “hood.” :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

300+ trick or treaters? Lucky you. None here. Enjoy your wine.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, it’s a big thing here, one year we counted about 470! Kids are brought here by their parents from other areas & a lot of people go all out with decorating their houses and yards. It slowed during the pandemic of course and the first year Halloween was cancelled. The weather is supposed to cooperate, so I hope it will be a fun, safe evening for all. Yes, I’ll enjoy my wine too!

1 Like

I had an Oyster Stout Flip at Hog Island Oyster Co. in San Francisco yesterday afternoon.

From the menu description:
Henhouse oyster stout, Knob Creek rye, Hamilton pimento dram, Blue Bottle nola coffee, full organic egg. Angostura bitters, grated nutmeg.

Nice, kind of dessert like but not too sweet. The view wasn’t too bad either.

7 Likes

any of you cocktail enthusiasts see drink masters on netflix? just started watching it it’s sorta fun some good ideas from it.

Funny yes, I just started watching it.

1 Like

It’s on my “to watch list”.